Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's why i'm sticking with GT's Tifa.
I know that GT will deliver quality, and we don't know how ACG's will turn out in the end.
Also, not a fan of the dress version, and if it happen that ACG deliver, then i'm just gonna wait for the battle suit/2B/Aerith/Cloud.
We know this because it's apparently PT Studio that makes the HS for ACG, and PT Studio HS is still the best Tifa sculpt around.
The photos of downgrades above are irrelevant, as they only concern statues, not 1/6 figures from good brands like GT or ACG.

The top is Gametoys + ACG 👍🏻

Just an update over ACG Tifa in China (Taobao):

Many of the Taobao shops have taken ACG Tifa listings down, seemingly due to potential copy strike by SE. Some late orders are also cancelled.

Not sure how that affects international sellers out there but be careful ordering ACG Tifa from shops that claim to still take in orders but not trusted/mentioned before in this thread.

Many of the Taobao shops have taken ACG Tifa listings down, seemingly due to potential copy strike by SE. Some late orders are also cancelled.

Not sure how that affects international sellers out there but be careful ordering ACG Tifa from shops that claim to still take in orders but not trusted/mentioned before in this thread.
I'm honestly suprised it this long for Square to notice. They don't want anybody but them to have the final fantasy license. I guess this means delays too

Square Enix wanting to gatekeep their licences from third party, but don't provide any good statue or allow licencing.
Only self made overpriced trash.

Except this Prime 1 Terra who cost 16000$.
For real, their P.A.K are the worse figures I ever owned. Plus Square overcharges for their stuff anyways. I understand third party, but they gave a crap and offered better products some ppl wouldn't need to go third party

Yeah probably wise to not buy from places like that unless they become "in stock" items, I would feel anxious pre-ordering a figure like her from one of those kind of sites not trying to diss them but I feel a lot more safe with sites like giantoy and onesixthkit.

Hopefully us lot are all good and we get the best Tifa there is on the market 🤞

Idk, this does feel a little in line with them cracking down on the sexier products. I love the ACG head, but their promotion of the doll and certain aspects of it definitely feel (to be quite generous) at least Sexy Statue Adjacent.

I ordered one on onesixthkit, the deluxe tear stained and it mentions the bonus at the bottom of the description but I know here someone mentioned that it doesnt have it, could someone clarify it for me please?

I ordered one on onesixthkit, the deluxe tear stained and it mentions the bonus at the bottom of the description but I know here someone mentioned that it doesnt have it, could someone clarify it for me please?
the deluxe comes with a bonus item which we don't know what it is
only sanctum toys and shops on taobao sell the bust which has been long sold out now

1. Early Birds (Deluxe A or B)
- With bust
- Deluxe Exclusive gift (will be revealed later)

- Limited Quantity only
- Require full payments

- Only available on Taobao two selected stores (SOLD OUT)

View attachment 1000109693.jpg

====================================

2. Deluxe A (second HS - Tears)
- Without bust
- Require deposit only
1000108800.jpg

3. Deluxe B (second HS - Tearless)
- Without bust
- Require deposit only
1000108809.jpg

4. Normal (Single) version
- Only one normal head
- Without bust
- Require deposit only
- No bar stool & extra bracelets
- NO Exclusive gift
1000108808.jpg

I only opted for the standard version - I like the second head's expression, I just don't know what I would do with an extra like that. Besides, I made the mistake of ordering Starman too soooo yea. It's gonna be Tifa overload :monkey4

Back