Action Figure Final Fantasy VII Remake Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I personally recommend this store - ToyMarks (but not sure do they sell to overseas) May check with them.

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/sdJRCusaj6xbixu5/?mibextid=qi2Omg

I just talked to the ACG boss, he said their Tifa earrings are removable, and since it's all removable, they are still thinking whether to release a full "1/6 Regular version of Tifa", or just selling the "headsculpt + combat outfit with accessories only", and maybe.. (just maybe) this method will be applied on Tifa's other outfits too.

(Remarks: It's still on "planning" stage, subject to change.)
I wouldn't mind a headsculpt + outfit sold on it's own as well. I honestly would be happy with just buying that sculpt alone. Already getting the body and outfit from GTs version so having a swap out sculpt in case that one doesn't come out as good, would be great.

I wouldn't mind a headsculpt + outfit sold on it's own as well. I honestly would be happy with just buying that sculpt alone. Already getting the body and outfit from GTs version so having a swap out sculpt in case that one doesn't come out as good, would be great.
You'd just have to be cautious about scaling and skintone with matching the ACG headsculpt to GT's body. GT looks pale

I just hope they make a regular combat style and maybe a deluxe set with the dress. That makes the most sense to me. But of course, if they do both versions, people will buy both lol especially since that's the best looking 1/6 Tifa on the market

Similar to others, no interest in a dress only version. Others have mentioned that we've seen 1/6th in her regular outfit, but, I mean, come on--they're all terrible. We still have yet to get a good 1/6th Tifa in her regular outfit.
Frankly, I'm getting a bit jaded about it. Seems like all the decent ones are stuck in development perpetuity and I'm wondering if we'll ever even see them. Always just promo pics, never anything new I can get here! :p

Have you all noticed one of the headsculpts have tears?

Deluxe Edition has two headsculpts
1. Normal expression
2. Frown eyebrow

And we can choose the frown expression "with tears" or "without tears"

1000089430.jpg

1000104927.png

1000105087.jpg
1000105088.jpg
1000105089.jpg

My SGD Tifa finally arrived, exactly 45 days after being shipped out from China. I'm very happy with my SGD Tifa! I love the very detailed skin texture, she's like a real person! And I also love the lines in the palm of her hands, SGD really went into full detail mode here! Very posable! At first her joints are a little tight, but as you move them, they gradually loosen up a bit but they're still firm in a good way. SGD Tifa can actually hold 1/12 scale toys in her hand without a problem. Very posable fingers, I'm surprised! She's like a giant TBLeague doll, but better. If a TBLeague doll can do it, so can SGD Tifa.

As for the weight, the reason why the entire packaging was heavy was the stand that comes with her! That thing's like a plate for a dumbell! SGD Tifa herself is extremely light. You can easily lift her up and carry her around with one hand despite her big size. She's probably 10lbs or less.

Anyway, video's "age restricted" for some reason on youtube, but I put it up already. Later on I'll dress her up and style her hair.

My SGD Tifa finally arrived, exactly 45 days after being shipped out from China. I'm very happy with my SGD Tifa! I love the very detailed skin texture, she's like a real person! And I also love the lines in the palm of her hands, SGD really went into full detail mode here! Very posable! At first her joints are a little tight, but as you move them, they gradually loosen up a bit but they're still firm in a good way. SGD Tifa can actually hold 1/12 scale toys in her hand without a problem. Very posable fingers, I'm surprised! She's like a giant TBLeague doll, but better. If a TBLeague doll can do it, so can SGD Tifa.

As for the weight, the reason why the entire packaging was heavy was the stand that comes with her! That thing's like a plate for a dumbell! SGD Tifa herself is extremely light. You can easily lift her up and carry her around with one hand despite her big size. She's probably 10lbs or less.

Anyway, video's "age restricted" for some reason on youtube, but I put it up already. Later on I'll dress her up and style her hair.

Congrats 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 get the hair nicely done, you'll get more likeness of Tifa😁

Attachments

• Image_1719567197555.jpg
    Image_1719567197555.jpg
    665.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Image_1719567641324.jpg
    Image_1719567641324.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 0
Have you all noticed one of the headsculpts have tears?

Deluxe Edition has two headsculpts
1. Normal expression
2. Frown eyebrow

And we can choose the frown expression "with tears" or "without tears"

View attachment 711338
View attachment 711339
View attachment 711340View attachment 711341View attachment 711342
Incredible head sculpt. Definitely my favorite so far, just nudging out the GT one. I feel like I'm in the same boat as everyone else though, I just want the head sculpt, cause I know GT's clothing and body will be great. Problem is like was already pointed out, the skin tones won't match if I try to pair it with the GT body.

Also, I gotta say, the crying head sculpt is definitely an interesting addition... But honestly feels really bizarre to me.

Incredible head sculpt. Definitely my favorite so far, just nudging out the GT one. I feel like I'm in the same boat as everyone else though, I just want the head sculpt, cause I know GT's clothing and body will be great. Problem is like was already pointed out, the skin tones won't match if I try to pair it with the GT body.

Also, I gotta say, the crying head sculpt is definitely an interesting addition... But honestly feels really bizarre to me.
Why don't get both, haha, I was thinking the same as you (since last year) but now I think I'll just pick both to avoid the unmatched skin tone issue. Btw.. ACG will reveal their Cloud in near future too, stay tuned, everyone 🙈

Last edited:
arm.jpg

Am I seeing things in the film grain noise or is her body painted in these promo pics? I swear she's got freckles and veins. I don't remember seeing any mention of that.

Maybe you could just swap the GT clothing to the ACG body. I think the ACG body proportions look better as well, the GT neck is kinda short and thick and the legs look kinda short too.

My concern is the final product won't be consistent, as we've seen good promo pics before that didn't look as good when mass-produced by factories.

Why don't get both, haha, I was thinking the same as you (since last year) but now I think I'll just pick both to avoid the unmatched skin tone issue. Btw.. ACG will reveal their Cloud in near future too, stay tuned, everyone 🙈
I think you are right... I was trying not to spend more money, but I might put down a deposit somewhere at least, just for peace of mind and I could cancel when it becomes available if I am happy with GT or this version doesn't come out looking like the proto.

@Kit Chen will you have ACG Tifa for pre-order?

Back