Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection (NEW PICS - Post 250-253)

Thanks, E. :rock Pretty sure you have all these too, right? I know we buy a lot of the same crap.

Yes we do have exquisite taste, chap.

Got them all but Hammerhead who I will grab later. Passed on that Thor because I like the Avenger version more.

Great update Flosi. :)

I don't collect SW, but I'm diggin' that hammerhead thing.

Yes we do have exquisite taste, chap.

Got them all but Hammerhead who I will grab later. Passed on that Thor because I like the Avenger version more.

I try to wait with the SW stuff too... Got Lando the other day for 50 shipped. I'm on the lookout for Greedo and the Emperor now.

You going to wait for Cap? I have a feeling that the suit for the HT Avengers version might end up being rubber. :(

Awesome update, Rich! :rock

You collect everything I collect, plus everything I wish I had room to collect :lol

I try to wait with the SW stuff too... Got Lando the other day for 50 shipped. I'm on the lookout for Greedo and the Emperor now.

You going to wait for Cap? I have a feeling that the suit for the HT Avengers version might end up being rubber. :(

I have the movie one on PO right now, but always in motion the future is.

Thanks Mags! You should drop Batman and start picking up SW. :lecture

I only need one SW figure, and that's Vader.

Right now, my ANH Sideshow Vader is great, but I'd be all over a Hot Toys version.
picture.php

^^ Obviously jealous. Anyway, I won't detract from your display thread further Rich. Very nice pics across the board.

Awesome update, Rich! :rock

You collect everything I collect, plus everything I wish I had room to collect :lol

Thanks, Dane! :rock I was going to shoot pics of Snake-Eyes but got lazy. I'm really happy with the way that turned out , BTW.

I only need one SW figure, and that's Vader.

Right now, my ANH Sideshow Vader is great, but I'd be all over a Hot Toys version.
picture.php

I'm honestly hoping HT just stick with giving us improved versions of the human characters... Aside from that I want a Chewie. :lecture

Pshaw. Can your precious vintage figures do this???

DSC_0009.jpg

Nice mid-drift. I always thought Luke should have been showing a little bit of tummy when he was training with Yoda.:monkey1

Ugg, overpriced Legos!!!!

:lol :lecture WAY overpriced Legos.

Awesome collection Flosi. Good Star Wars stuff on the first page.

Thanks! :rock Those are honestly some pretty old ass pics, Dev. I need to shoot my collection this weekend if I can find a minute.

I like this thread, friend thread rated. Who painted that Jesus? Er' I mean Aragorn?

I like this thread, friend thread rated. Who painted that Jesus? Er' I mean Aragorn?

Joseph commissioned it from CustomMikey. He then bought Seb's Aragorn and Legolas so he sold me his stock Aragorn with the Mikey head. All the weathering on the figure itself was all my work. So help me, I think it took like 8 months to a year for J and I to finally get that figure in my hands. He was waiting for Seb to ship Aragorn and Legolas with some other items he had commissioned so it took awhile.

I love that figure. Had such a great time working on him! I wish I had a bit more time to get into custom work since I really enjoy it but I gots no time, Nick... I gots no time. :(

I'm honestly hoping HT just stick with giving us improved versions of the human characters... Aside from that I want a Chewie. :lecture

Well, that would save me some money anyway. :lol

Wouldn't you like a better scaled Vader though? My Sideshow Vader is huge.

Back