Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection (NEW PICS - Post 250-253)

Joseph commissioned it from CustomMikey. He then bought Seb's Aragorn and Legolas so he sold me his stock Aragorn with the Mikey head. All the weathering on the figure itself was all my work. So help me, I think it took like 8 months to a year for J and I to finally get that figure in my hands. He was waiting for Seb to ship Aragorn and Legolas with some other items he had commissioned so it took awhile.

I love that figure. Had such a great time working on him! I wish I had a bit more time to get into custom work since I really enjoy it but I gots no time, Nick... I gots no time. :(

:thud: That's a lot of grab-assing for a Jeebus figure. Still cool though.

Well, that would save me some money anyway. :lol

First titties, now your Vader is too big? Come on Mag. :rotfl
Wouldn't you like a better scaled Vader though? My Sideshow Vader is huge.

Well, that would save me some money anyway. :lol

Wouldn't you like a better scaled Vader though? My Sideshow Vader is huge.

The torso on the Vader body has three sections. I removed one of these sections and used a few spare parts from a broken Pro body to act as a barbell piece in bypassing that extra torso section. I also sanded down the helmet brackets on the inside on Vader's helmet so it sits lower on his head, though I'd still like to replace it with a Hasbro dome, if I could ever manage to get one for less than 20 bucks on eBay. Anyway, take a look, much shorter:

DSCF1215.jpg

^^^Looks perfect.

But I'm too lazy. :(

First titties, now your Vader is too big? Come on Mag. :rotfl

:pfft: :lol

I've been staying out of the Sandbox for a reason, but it seems the Sandbox is following me! :panic: :slap

:lol Nope.

But I haven't forgotten you offer. ;)

I do mod figures and I'd think more seriously about moding Vader if I had other SW figures with him. But he's all by himself on a shelf. However, I maintain that a HT correct scale Vader would kick ass. And I think even you would buy it. :lecture

though I'd still like to replace it with a Hasbro dome, if I could ever manage to get one for less than 20 bucks on eBay.

Got one for you, PM me your address :duff Just cover shipping and give me the weekend to dig it out of my pit of a garage :lol

I can help w/ the Hasbro dome if you need one, Flosi. Might take me a little while to find it though as I think its in storage.

The Freaks Flock to Flosi's aide!

I need to do that Vader mod, hell I picked up an extra Vader head and body...just sitting. Now I need to decide which to mod, my regular or exclusive. Decisions, decisions...

The Freaks Flock to Flosi's aide!

Hell yeah they did! It's always a cool feeling when members help you out here. Sure, some of the threads can get a little predictable and edgy at times but the fact remains that there's a good core of peeps here.

Looking good, Carlton. :rock

Grazie, my friend! :rock

No problem man, glad to be of some help :hi5:

I know it seems minor but that really did put a smile on my face. :rock

"He gave us a signal!"

images

No problem! :duff

It's great to see you around this place again, Mando. You got any figures coming? Spider-Man?

I need to do that Vader mod, hell I picked up an extra Vader head and body...just sitting. Now I need to decide which to mod, my regular or exclusive. Decisions, decisions...

If you want to send me that body I'd be happy to hook you up, Nick.

Hell yeah they did! It's always a cool feeling when members help you out here. Sure, some of the threads can get a little predictable and edgy at times but the fact remains that there's a good core of peeps here.

Indeed. Even a black sheep like myself feels the love from time to time. :)

Grazie, my friend! :rock

I know it seems minor but that really did put a smile on my face. :rock

It's great to see you around this place again, Mando. You got any figures coming? Spider-Man?

If you want to send me that body I'd be happy to hook you up, Nick.

Thanks ____er. :wave

And Mag, you're all right.

WTF is this bull____ about! I'm trying to stay away!!! :mad:

Giving ____ away, helping others, this is not the new board that I've been a member of... :tap WTF!!!! :gah:

Back