Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection (NEW PICS - Post 250-253)

It's great to see you around this place again, Mando. You got any figures coming? Spider-Man?

Really tempted to get Spidey! Still love the first two movies. The costume in those films was perfect and he'd really pop on the shelf. ...Dammit now I've forgotten why I'm not getting Spidey! :gah:

:lol

You getting the wall crawler?

Really tempted to get Spidey! Still love the first two movies. The costume in those films was perfect and he'd really pop on the shelf. ...Dammit now I've forgotten why I'm not getting Spidey! :gah:

:lol

You getting the wall crawler?

Yeah, he's my next figure. SS charges Monday for him. Spidey has always been my favorite Super Hero, so I'm pretty jazzed to finally add him to my collection.:yess:

You also planning on getting Symbiote Spidey? I'm on the fence about it.

After Spidey and Cap I might be through with HT Marvel for awhile so I can focus on SW again. It's going to depend upon what he comes with, really. I've kept my Marvel purchases to heroes only at this point, and I'd rather not get into multiple outfit variants.

Got Lando today... I put him on the Stalker body but kept the shorter, Pro 1 neck. I love him. :lecture

fbc1976f.jpg

5ce46b31.jpg

333f7d8e.jpg

Congrats Rich, Lando is a really solid figure, up there with Old Ben as one of SS strongest imo :rock I dropped your dome in the mailbox yesterday btw :duff

Looks pretty great. I've got a custom Solo coming in the mail, and if it looks as good in person as it does in pics then I might have to pick up some of his supporting crew--namely Lando and Greedo. But then, maybe I'll just buy some more Kubricks! :hi5:

Congrats Rich, Lando is a really solid figure, up there with Old Ben as one of SS strongest imo :rock I dropped your dome in the mailbox yesterday btw :duff

I was pretty impressed overall... He had a massive paint chip on his nose and a ton on both sides of his hair. I was pissed and since I had gotten him for a good price I really didn't want to send it back to the seller so I decided to touch him up myself. I was honestly pretty impressed by my handy work! Now that he's touched up and on a new body I couldn't be happier!

:yess: Awesome news on the dome! I'll post pics as soon as I get it on Vader! :rock Do I owe you anything for postage??

Looks pretty great. I've got a custom Solo coming in the mail, and if it looks as good in person as it does in pics then I might have to pick up some of his supporting crew--namely Lando and Greedo. But then, maybe I'll just buy some more Kubricks! :hi5:

Custom Solo???? Details, please.:wave

Right on Flo...nice purchase and update! Sweet Billy Dee! :hi5:

So when is Spidey officially swinging into the collection? :impatient:

As soon as SS ships him! My status is stuck at "Item shipping soon" so I'm hoping to get a Quantum notice today. :D

Are you getting Spidey, Chig?

I got one from MonkeyRobotMaster who was unloading some of his custom stuff over the weekend. Looks to have a great paint job, which is the only real beef I had with that figure. I'll post pics somewhere when I get it.

I got one from MonkeyRobotMaster who was unloading some of his custom stuff over the weekend. Looks to have a great paint job, which is the only real beef I had with that figure. I'll post pics somewhere when I get it.

I noticed that he was unloading some nice stuff at really low prices. Congrats!

Impressive handiwork :rock

That's a negative :duff

Thank you, good sir! :hi5:

As soon as SS ships him! My status is stuck at "Item shipping soon" so I'm hoping to get a Quantum notice today. :D

Are you getting Spidey, Chig?

Right on! Waiting for that to switch over is a bit** though!

Absolutely I'm getting the web head, have been since day one. Although, looking back at those proto pics...wtf man? Seriously? I can't believe I paid in advance for THAT figure. Guess I was :cuckoo: over the idea of getting a HT's Spidey.

Passing on the symbiote though. Never cared for S3 overall and I prefer the comic symbiote look, just white and black, no silvery lines and such.

I'm going to have to live through you for Spidey for a bit though...no notice yet from AE.

I hope the wait for Spidey through AE isn't as bad as the wait for Thor! He took forever to finally ship.

I hope the wait for Spidey through AE isn't as bad as the wait for Thor! He took forever to finally ship.

Yeah what happened with that? Didn't they even get Odin before Thor?

I think Thor ended up being a split shipment from HT to SS, so third parties got theirs from the second one. I do know that when I called AE the guy told me that Thor was their biggest seller ever, which I thought was interesting. Pretty sure they got Odin a week or two after.... I never followed that figure all that closely since I wasn't in the market for it anyway.

I think Thor ended up being a split shipment from HT to SS, so third parties got theirs from the second one. I do know that when I called AE the guy told me that Thor was their biggest seller ever, which I thought was interesting. Pretty sure they got Odin a week or two after.... I never followed that figure all that closely since I wasn't in the market for it anyway.

Yeah if I remember right you had some issues with the pants or something on the All Father, right?

I haven't hit the update to your thread yet, just checked Billy Dee, so I'm heading to the update. Let's see what goodness Flosi's been up to!

Back