Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

Oh and not that I am SAM asked me, but I think HT Indy is great...with a little work. He's pricey but nicey. What did you snag him for at BBTS Sam?

I think Samiam cancelled his PO, but yeah, I agree. I got a pretty good sculpt, no guyliner, and with some work it looks pretty damn good...

The jacket requires a bit of weathering. I only just started on it but I went with a layer of dust all over first (very thin), then I'll be painting on some wear spots so it's not a uniform brown color throughout. If I can get some wrinkles to stay on the arms it might end up looking pretty good.

I put off picking up Greedo for way too long so while I was down in Orange County doing orientation and training for my new job I stopped by Corner Store Comics and bought myself a little gift.

Greedo is sweet. One of the very, very best all around efforts from SS's Star Wars line.... Does anyone else think his eyes might be marbles plugged into the sculpt? I just can't imagine SS factory paint being THAT perfect.

DSCF1414.jpg

DSCF1415.jpg

DSCF1416.jpg

There's no reason for me to take more than a handful of Superman pics. My camera skills, or lack thereof, do this figure no justice. I'd say Superman overtook Darth Vader as my favorite figure. F'n 1/6th perfection.

DSCF1411.jpg

DSCF1412.jpg

DSCF1413.jpg

I've been tempted by that Greedo myself. Just a cool looking alien with a nifty color scheme. And he would go great with my Han Solo. But, I've been trying to stick to the core characters, so I haven't been able to convince myself to buy him.

Your custom Han looks really good.

I can't even start to explain how cool Greedo is in hand. Prime example of a figure being far better up close then in photos.

Thanks, Sam! :rock I'm really happy with Han.

You have some nice new figs flosi. I got to agree about Greedo. Looks fantastic!

Awesome update, Rich! :rock Greedo is my favorite alien Sideshow has produced by far, Superman is soooo full of win, and Han looks ____in awesome. Wish I would have known you were stopping by CSC today, I'm not too far from them and would've made a trip over to meet you!

You have some nice new figs flosi. I got to agree about Greedo. Looks fantastic!

Thanks, Balsquat! :rock I have a feeling that I'm going to need to get the Cantina set now...:lol

Awesome update, Rich! :rock Greedo is my favorite alien Sideshow has produced by far, Superman is soooo full of win, and Han looks ____in awesome. Wish I would have known you were stopping by CSC today, I'm not too far from them and would've made a trip over to meet you!

I bought Greedo three weeks ago but I just got around to taking pics today :monkey3. I'll be getting down your way once or twice a year now since my company's corporate HQ is there, so I'll give you a heads up next time. :hi5:

Did you get a Rainman Marty, Dane?

Your new figures look stellar. I have Superman coming in a few weeks.

I need to get me a Greedo. Hammerhead is one of my favorites that I own, and I know Greedo will be just as amazing. Definitely have to stop putting off getting one.

Awesome updates Rich, I'm glad Han made it over safe and sound!!!

I'm glad that you are happy with him! :duff

Congrats on Greedo. :rock Han looks great. :rock Ski's work is excellent. :rock

But...your Superman pictures are terrible.

:lol

Your new figures look stellar. I have Superman coming in a few weeks.

I need to get me a Greedo. Hammerhead is one of my favorites that I own, and I know Greedo will be just as amazing. Definitely have to stop putting off getting one.

Hastings has Greedo at $78 right now, Ben... Not too bad. It's a great figure to pick up between POs. You'll wonder why you didn't buy it sooner.... Superman is going to blow your mind. Seriously.

Awesome updates Rich, I'm glad Han made it over safe and sound!!!

I'm glad that you are happy with him! :duff

He looks great with the other Empire figures, Dave. :rock

You didn't??? :panic:

Uh, no... I love BTTF, but not at those kind of prices.

Congrats on Greedo. :rock Han looks great. :rock Ski's work is excellent. :rock

But...your Superman pictures are terrible.

:lol

:lol Just a little self deprecation on my part... I took it right out of the detolf and snapped those three shots and put it right back. I'm not a big fan of taking photos of my figures, TBH.

Han looks stellar! Great work on the body and Ski did a hell of a paint up :rock

That is a project on my long to-do list, although I think I'll stick with a neckless smuggler sculpt.

I'll be getting down your way once or twice a year now since my company's corporate HQ is there, so I'll give you a heads up next time. :hi5:

Did you get a Rainman Marty, Dane?

Awesome!

I did indeed spring for Marty, one of the easiest 1/6 decisions I've ever made :lol

Back