Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

Sick poses on Bib and Leia. :rock

Vader looks great too. I keep wanting to mod the Sideshow dome, but keep talking myself out of it.

Cool Vader and Stormies display!! :rock

Thank you, jkno! It makes sense that you'd like that shelf, being an imperial freak and all. :lol

Sick poses on Bib and Leia. :rock

Vader looks great too. I keep wanting to mod the Sideshow dome, but keep talking myself out of it.

Just pop off the SS dome and replace it with a Hasbro version. I did a lot of Dremel (or however the ____ it's spelled) work to mine, sanding portions of the underlying head in order for the Hasbro dome to sit just right, but that's not really needed. I'm sure you can just swap them then swap back if you ever needed/wanted to.

Bib, Boush and Vader all look great Rich! SS definitely puts out some fantastic alien/armored figs :rock Glad I could hook you up with that dome, it definitely makes a difference :hi5:

Loving that vintage shelf, too!

Re: Flosi's 1/6 Collection

Rich McNeely!!!!!!!!!! Man you must be scoring all the babes right now....

man... COLLEGE!!!!!!!

mike+trip.jpg

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Re: Flosi's 1/6 Collection

Bib, Boush and Vader all look great Rich! SS definitely puts out some fantastic alien/armored figs :rock Glad I could hook you up with that dome, it definitely makes a difference :hi5:

Loving that vintage shelf, too!

Thanks again, Dane! :rock I think it really has Vader looking about as perfect as I could want at this point.

Very nice set-up. I wish I had more StormTroopers.

Only one of the three is a normal SS Stormtrooper, the other two are Han and Luke SDCC EXs that I got, sans heads, for around $100.00 total a couple years ago. A pretty damn good buy in retrospect.

:lol:lol:lol

That's a sexy f'n 1/6th collection. You should name your thread that.

That is a great idea Richard! Consider it done! :yess:

:lol

I really need to do a collection thread, but I think I'd be deleting stuff right and left as it evolves. I suppose I will wait until I'm confident where my collection is.

I sell all kinds of crap all the time, buy new stuff and on and on... I always figure that every one's collection threads are just for the stuff they have on display.

Anyway, yeah, you should take some pics and start a thread!

What are your thoughts on Indy, Rich? I've got him in my "Pile" at BBTS, but am still debating if I should keep it or trade it for store credit toward Jack Sparrow or something.

Back