Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection - The Christmas Haul

Nice update. That dude with the bassoon thing is pretty rad looking.

Nice haul, Rich! All excellent additions :rock

Thanks, Dane! I'm very happy with them all. Looks like IG-88 will be next. :lecture

Nice update. That dude with the bassoon thing is pretty rad looking.

:lol That's Figrin D'an from the Mos Eisley Cantina band. Thank you, Mags. :wave

You have a rich Santa. ____ you. You even got a damn playoff win on Saturday as a late present.

Seriously though, I got a couple used videogames for Christmas and that was it :lol

Agreed. Very nice Rebo! :yess:

Thank you, Richard! And congrats on the new possition. :rock

You have a rich Santa. ____ you. You even got a damn playoff win on Saturday as a late present.

Seriously though, I got a couple used videogames for Christmas and that was it :lol

Come on Sam, don't try to make me feel bad (because I won't), it was EPIC. Really, a game for the ages... and I still think the hit that Donte Whittner put on Pierre Thomas on the first drive that caused him to fumble the ball was just as big as any play in the game.

Bring on the G-Men. :lecture

The wife got me D'an and the Gammy. Those are the first figures I've ever gotten as gifts, well, since I was a kid anyway.

Does Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott, Roger Craig, and that up and comer Steve Young still play? That's how long I haven't liked football. I was a 49ers fan.

Come on Sam, don't try to make me feel bad (because I won't), it was EPIC. Really, a game for the ages... and I still think the hit that Donte Whittner put on Pierre Thomas on the first drive that caused him to fumble the ball was just as big as any play in the game.

Bring on the G-Men. :lecture
Nah, Niners completely earned that one. Really, Alex Smith earned it at the end, matching Brees drive for drive.

That hit on the first drive really did change the complexion of things. It would have only been a field goal attempt, but still. Losing Thomas was a huge blow as he was easily the 2nd most important Saint against the Lions after Brees. When the Saints were struggling a bit, he probably kept 3 or 4 drives alive based on will power alone.

All you losers are 49ers fans? :pfft:

--edit: never mind. I can't read. High five to haters of these newfangled 49ers :hi5: :lol --

Bo Jackson and Barry Sanders were the men... They look like armadillos with drag racing tires!!!

Me am not, but I can speak English. :wave
It takes a real big man to pick on non-native English speakers. A real. . .big. . . :monkey2

They look like armadillos with drag racing tires!!!
Genetically engineered armadillo cars. Now that's a sport I can get into!

Bo Jackson and Barry Sanders were the men... They look like armadillos with drag racing tires!!!

Bo knows...

I did a book report on Barry Sanders. Or maybe it was Earl Campbell who used to play for the Oilers.

Does Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, Ronnie Lott, Roger Craig, and that up and comer Steve Young still play? That's how long I haven't liked football. I was a 49ers fan.

Not anymore, buddy... Not anymore. The 49ers of the 80's were as much a part of my youth as Star Wars, Indy or Spider-Man... I loved them. :lecture

Nah, Niners completely earned that one. Really, Alex Smith earned it at the end, matching Brees drive for drive.

That hit on the first drive really did change the complexion of things. It would have only been a field goal attempt, but still. Losing Thomas was a huge blow as he was easily the 2nd most important Saint against the Lions after Brees. When the Saints were struggling a bit, he probably kept 3 or 4 drives alive based on will power alone.

I'd think that any plan to even try to run against the Niners went out the window once Thomas was hurt, which made the Saints very one dimensional... 63 pass attempts!! That's just nuts.

I'd think that any plan to even try to run against the Niners went out the window once Thomas was hurt, which made the Saints very one dimensional... 63 pass attempts!! That's just nuts.

Are we talking about Thurman Thomas? :monkey3

It takes a real big man to pick on non-native English speakers. A real. . .big. . . :monkey2

Aw, come on what kind of talk is that? :hi5:

Mark McGwire, actually a public speech. :rotfl God, I sucked and I was sad.

I met Jose' Canseco & Mark McGwire at a Cactus League game here in the late 80's. That's how long I haven't been a fan of baseball. Also Will Clark won't sign autographs, Kevin Mitchell was a ____, and Matt Williams is an _______. ____ the Giants. :lol

Back