Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection - The Christmas Haul

I met Jose' Canseco & Mark McGwire at a Cactus League game here in the late 80's. That's how long I haven't been a fan of baseball. Also Will Clark won't sign autographs, Kevin Mitchell was a ____, and Matt Williams is an _______. ____ the Giants. :lol

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl I remember talk of Will Clark being a _____!

He turned all friendly whenever he came over to STL though. :lol

Kevin Mitchell hand one good year, Matt Williams became good too little too late.. :slap

I put up all those guys up on a pedestal. :( :monkey2

jay-photo.jpg

Last edited:

He worked out better for the Diamondbacks than he did for the Giants. Remember when Bobby Bonilla and Barry Bonds played for the Pirates and looked like mortal men?

Funny because I saw the A's and Giants play an exhibition game in NO roundabouts 1990ish, and Mark McGuire was a ____ who wouldn't sign autographs, either. I wanted one from him and Will Clark. I ended up getting one from Brett Butler, the commissioner of the league, and the LA governor at the time :monkey4

I'd think that any plan to even try to run against the Niners went out the window once Thomas was hurt, which made the Saints very one dimensional... 63 pass attempts!! That's just nuts.
Y'know, I don't think that had to be the case. I don't necessarily disagree with Payton's move, because the Saints were doing a pretty good job moving the ball with the pass, but Ivory and Sproles are a damn good tag team of running backs. If Payton wanted to keep running the ball, I think the Saints could have established the run. It's just that Thomas has something neither of those guys has that really benefits the Saints in key situations--will, instinct, and ability to break tackles when guys think they have him down. Sproles is obviously more of a speedster/Reggie Bush-type, and Ivory is more the straight ahead bruiser.

Nice work on TOD Indy, dude!

Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

Looks good man :duff

Its nice to do a bit of customization once in a while :lecture

Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

You are welcome buddy! :D

128862267843403022.jpg

Ski

:lol:lol:lol

Looks good man :duff

Its nice to do a bit of customization once in a while :lecture

I really enjoy doing it but there's always issues with time constraints and cost.

Here's what it looked like the other day:

02d7df8e.jpg

And here's a close up of the Sankara Stone. I painted three of the little bonus box items that came with the Indy 3 3/4" line:

3e086ebd.jpg

very cool custom!!

Thank you! :rock

Grazie, Dane! Still some work to do but I like it so far. Does the shirt still look too big?

I think the shirt size is fine. What usually gives away the scale on collared shirt the most is, well...the collar :lol Never tried this with any of my figures, just spitballing here, but do you have any double-sided tape? Maybe stick some on the underside of the collar to get it to lay flatter.

Back