Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New stuff:

742bec08.jpg

Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

IG-88 is awesome Rich. And where did you find that pic of Han for your sig?

IG-88 is awesome Rich. And where did you find that pic of Han for your sig?

Thanks, Nick. I found it when I was doing my Bespin Han custom. Here's the full pic:

hangun.jpg

Yeah, I'm probably gonna get the "Classics" ones. Need to get 4 Star Wars robot sewer grates for my display. . .

Did you see this?

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106005

I honestly forgot about that thread. I'm interested to see what the kits look like. I'm not sure I'd want all fout TMNTs but I could see getting one.

Congrats mate. Looks cool :duff

Congrats on Iggy!! Great droid!

IG-88 is awesome ;)

Thanks guys! I had a little time to spend messing around (playing) with IG-88 last night and I'm really, really impressed. Love it. :lecture

Congrats on IG-88 Rich, he really is an eye-full :rock

:duff Grazie!

The first one I ever owned was the EX way back when that first shipped (three years ago?). I modded the chest armor and added straps and made some other adjustments. I've had these other two for over two years but since they sit behind Vader, the EX Stormtrooper and Praji I never bothered giving them any TLC till now.

I modded the chest armors on mine this year while displaying them.

Boiling pot!!!

Ski

Very nice, Rich! :rock I did the laundry list of mods to my ST as well, and boy does it make a world of difference.

I modded the chest armors on mine this year while displaying them.

Boiling pot!!!

Ski

:lecture My wife always laughs at me when she sees me dipping figure parts in boiling water. :lol I've done 8 Stormtrooper chest plates over the years.

Her favorite story to tell is when she walked into the wash room and saw a 1/6th sweater sitting on the dryer. Her inital thought was that I shrunk the hell out of something.:rotfl

Very nice, Rich! :rock I did the laundry list of mods to my ST as well, and boy does it make a world of difference.

You know, back in 2007 when I only had a few figures I had no clue that there were entire communities for this kinda thing. SS Indy and Stormtrooper are what started me looking for mod/custom info. Now look at me. :(

But yeah, it's no where near the same figure without a little help.:lecture

Her favorite story to tell is when she walked into the wash room and saw a 1/6th sweater sitting on the dryer. Her inital thought was that I shrunk the hell out of something.:rotfl

[ame]https://youtu.be/SoPKjU_a6OA[/ame]

Back