Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection

Her favorite story to tell is when she walked into the wash room and saw a 1/6th sweater sitting on the dryer. Her inital thought was that I shrunk the hell out of something.:rotfl

:lol:lol:lol

You know, back in 2007 when I only had a few figures I had no clue that there were entire communities for this kinda thing. SS Indy and Stormtrooper are what started me looking for mod/custom info. Now look at me. :(

Awesome, Sideshow Indy is what led me to SSF as well :hi5:

You are crazy. :lecture

No, we're all pretty damn dorky... You know you're a dork when you watch the Big Bang Theory and half the jokes make you think "yeah, I guess it is cooler to be a Green Lantern then Batman, Shelton".... Meanwhile everyone else is laughing at the fact that they're comparing the pros and cons of two superheroes. :(

I only wanted a couple of tips... I never thought I'd become a 1/6th addict. :(

On our next episode of...

0000065360_20100317115602.jpg

No, we're all pretty damn dorky... You know you're a dork when you watch the Big Bang Theory and half the jokes make you think "yeah, I guess it is cooler to be a Green Lantern then Batman, Shelton".... Meanwhile everyone else is laughing at the fact that they're comparing the pros and cons of two superheroes. :(

Ohhh yes, as funny as that show is, it constantly reminds me of what a gigantic dork I am :lol

I can vouch for Future, I used it on my Stormie. Super easy to apply, dries relatively quickly, looks great! :)

How did you go about applying it, Dane? Brush? Dip?

I brushed it on, as I didn't want to mess with the fit of the pieces by adding the extra thickness to the inside of the armor. It was super easy to apply evenly, though :)

I brushed it on, as I didn't want to mess with the fit of the pieces by adding the extra thickness to the inside of the armor. It was super easy to apply evenly, though :)

Wow, it's that thick?? Did you brush around the eyes and vents on the helmet? I think I'll give it a go this weekend. Is one bottle enough for three to five set or armor?

Looking good Flosterino. :)

Thank you, Roy-boy! :1-1:
Really sexy collection and nice glossy troopers!

Grazie, Elar! :hi5:

Wow, it's that thick?? Did you brush around the eyes and vents on the helmet? I think I'll give it a go this weekend. Is one bottle enough for three to five set or armor?

It would really depend on how many coats you apply (I did 2), but it's not really that thick. I applied it to the details on the helmet no problem. I just figured there was no aesthetic point in coating the inside of the armor, especially if there was a chance it would change the way the armor fit to the body. I also ported mine to a TT Slim though, so I think that makes the armor a tighter fit to begin with. On a Pro, the fit issue might be a moot point :) As for the amount you need, I'm not sure what size the bottles come in, but you don't need very much per set at all, maybe a couple of ounces at most.

Yeah, mine are all on recent armor body releases, so they're nice and tight. I tried a Slim once and the thighs were just way too tight for my liking.

Nope. They just seem to be catching the light for some reason. I've never tried Future but I think I might give it go sometime soon. Ever use it on any of your collectables, Sergui?

We don't have Future here and I'm not sure trying another product. Maybe I'll ask a friend to buy me some Future in the future though :D

Those do look great, Buttflossi.

They are shiny too.

We don't have Future here and I'm not sure trying another product. Maybe I'll ask a friend to buy me some Future in the future though :D

Those do look great, Buttflossi.

They are shiny too.

I bought some Future, so I'll be giving that a go sometime soon. Thanks guys. :clap

Back