Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Boba Fett & Updated Collection Pics - 07/23/1

Another very impressive custom SW piece. Nice work, Rich! :hi5:

Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Boba Fett & Updated Collection Pics - 07/23/1

Great looking collection! And very impressive custom :duff

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl; Peeness, needed a Good Laugh, Thanks Flosi

I say that with the utmost respect though. King is the man! :rock

Another very impressive custom SW piece. Nice work, Rich! :hi5:

Thank you, Dane! They're a lot of fun to put together. Bom Vimdin is next. :lecture

Great looking collection! And very impressive custom :duff

What's going on, J? You feeling better?

Thank you, BTW... I need to take pics of my collection again. I added lighting, a few figures and a new book shelf since I last took pics.... Piett came yesterday and Gartogg should deliver today! :yess:

Thanks for asking, feeling much better. Still not 100%, but I'm back to being a functional human :rock

I know Flosi you and King are Arch Enemies right out of a comic book HAHAHAHAHA

Those aliens are scary!!! :horror:panic:

Just kidding. They are GREAT!!! :rock

He's the no pants to my pants.

Ski

There's all kinds of crap that I need to take shots of... best to just do a new collection photo session, really. But here are a few crappy pics of some newer things.

First is a Fallout 3 custom I put together:

Fallout.jpg

Next are a few shots of my Ben Kenobi, painted up by the very talented Skiman. :rock

null-12.jpg

null-13.jpg

My crap photos do this NO justice.

Nice work on that Vault Dweller, Rich, he looks awesome! :rock

And Ben looks fantastic as well of course, I really like the filter you used on the photos. :hi5:

The Vault Dweller was super fun! I still will continue to upgrade parts over time. That's the nice thing, it's a project that can grow over time... I know we've talked about doing Fallout stuff before, you should try it!

Thanks, :lol the filter is really just an attempt to cover up my crappy photo work. Like I said, I'll take more pics soon... I've added lots over the last month. Gartogg, Piett, Antilles, Yoda's hut, etc.

Yeah man, that's a huge plus for the Vault Dweller look, it gives you a lot of creative freedom! I wish I had an ongoing project like that to tinker with.

Looking forward to the more comprehensive update. :rock

*re-sub*, not sure how I lost this.

Ski

Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Updated Collection Pics - 11/11/12**

That is one sweet, sweet setup! I especially love the vintage case...so awesome. Is your Yoda hut on the same table as GB's? It really is perfect for the piece. :rock

Back