Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Princess Leia Organa**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Flosi's Sexy F'n 1/6th Collection **Updated Collection Pics - 11/11/12**

That is one sweet, sweet setup! I especially love the vintage case...so awesome. Is your Yoda hut on the same table as GB's? It really is perfect for the piece. :rock

Thanks, Dane! :rock Yes it is! I set the whole thing up to just like GB's. It's too perfect not to do it that way, IMO. The lazy susan was also a must as it gives you access to the entire hutt.... Still 9 more to go on my Vintage Collection. I really need to start hgunting those down.

Great updates! I love, love, love the case you have for the vintage figures! That is beyond perfect for the collection :lecture

Where did you get it from, and when can I get one?

Man, I've had that for maybe 15 years. It was a really nice CD case. I had glass shelves cut, added the LED lights and added solid yellow lining to the back.

It was really cool to give all the vintage stuff its own home. :D

Great Collection; Flosi and taking pic's are a unwanted side affect of this collectors world :lol:lol:lol

Very cool update friend ;)

Great to see new pics Flosi, I've subscribed to this thread like three times and I think it's finally working now that I get to see updates! :rock

Ski

I ****ing hate taking pictures...

DSCF1506.jpg

Great collection and set-up, man!! I really like that Dewback and Sandtrooper combo!! :rock :rock :rock

Thanks, Colossus! Yeah man, I just suck at it... Perhaps my camera is to blame? :lol

Don't Beat yourself up; Flosi, I have to use a tri-pod for damn near all the still pic's, the set up time is the most annoying :exactly:

Awesome collection, Flosi! Very impressive stuff!

I like that Han Solo/Indy poster. I reckon it is one of those fancy schmancy, expensive Mondo things?

Very cool update friend ;)

Great to see new pics Flosi, I've subscribed to this thread like three times and I think it's finally working now that I get to see updates! :rock

Ski

Great collection and set-up, man!! I really like that Dewback and Sandtrooper combo!! :rock :rock :rock

Awesome collection, Flosi! Very impressive stuff!

Thank you fellas! :bow

Don't Beat yourself up; Flosi, I have to use a tri-pod for damn near all the still pic's, the set up time is the most annoying :exactly:

I set up the tripod from time to time but overall it just ends up pissing me off. :lol It was weird that some shots came out clear while others were blurred... Not a huge deal I guess.

I like that Han Solo/Indy poster. I reckon it is one of those fancy schmancy, expensive Mondo things?

Waller got me that at SW CVI for $40.00, which isn't half bad. :yess:

tumblr_m7qm78PIiM1qbwnuho1_500.jpg

That poster is bonerific, me want. :drool

Very nice collection and even better displaying it. Very clean.

SW collection is looking fantastic, ButtFlossi!!!

That poster is bonerific, me want. :drool

Man, when I saw that I just had to have it. I owe Waller for grabbing me one... And since I'll be seeing him in about a month I'll repay the favor in the form of beer. :duff:

Very nice collection and even better displaying it. Very clean.

Thanks, Joda! The room itself is still very much a WIP, but it is coming along well... I've added that bookshelf and LEDs in all the cases. I still need another Detolf and a bookshelf to finish it though.

SW collection is looking fantastic, ButtFlossi!!!

Thanks, Chase! :rock It's without a doubt my first love. I've been tempted to pick up a couple PT figures lately for some dumb ass reason... :dunno Must stay strong. :lecture

Keaton Batman, which I said I wouldn't buy, will be arriving today! :yess:

Man, I've had that for maybe 15 years. It was a really nice CD case. I had glass shelves cut, added the LED lights and added solid yellow lining to the back.

It was really cool to give all the vintage stuff its own home. :D

Then please go back in time and purchase a 2nd one for you're old friend GB :duff

I never get tired of looking at the 89 Batman, Great Score; Flosi, sorry to here about the Delorean, I just got my 66 Aston Martin back from the detailer :lol:lol:lol

Agree. 89 Batman is one of the best release. Nice acquisition!

Back