Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

This was my favorite guess of mine from the last time you did this contest so I'm sticking with it.

Whatever the **** this thing is:

411%2BP2OpeoL.jpg

Nifty contest, but I bought and assembled the Snowspeeder metal earth model and swore I would never touch one of those things again, so I'll not enter this one. Good luck to everyone else!

I built the Klingon Bird of Prey and it wasn't too bad and came out great. Tried the Enterprise D and after much cursing and throwing pieces gave up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was my favorite guess of mine from the last time you did this contest so I'm sticking with it.

Whatever the **** this thing is:

411%2BP2OpeoL.jpg

What The Freak!!!

:rotfl

I remember that one too.

I think she'll be done in about 10 minutes or so. Or at least done enough that she'll let me share it with people.

No time requirement between guesses, get em in if you still want to! Next time I post I'll put a picture of what she's done.

A tiny little monkey playing badminton against a giant rhino on a tennis court on the deck of an abandoned ship.....wearing banana costumes.....

(think I nailed it this time!!)

Back