Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Glad to hear that you are more inland crows. Still, stay safe.

In other news, it looks like my Spooktacular/Court of the Dead kit shipped today. I'll get to check it out first hand on Wednesday.:panic:

A little update. I'll be working on some new avatars this weekend I hope. Got Angry Kal-el's and Happyboy's sketched out, just need to commit them to pixels.

25.jpg

26.jpg

A little update. I'll be working on some new avatars this weekend I hope. Got Angry Kal-el's and Happyboy's sketched out, just need to commit them to pixels.

View attachment 297086

View attachment 297087

Thanks Veil, this is awesome and unexpected, especially after your computer went on the fritz! Hope this means you were able to get it up and working again. I will let you know that'll this'll go to great use both on here, as well as making my wife jealous that I'm kinda, sorta a part of the Universal Monsters movie world now. :lol

Thanks again, my man! Appreciate it. Now, time to update! :hi5:

It's been quiet in here today. I'm thinking of starting my second contest sometime tomorrow.

Anybody around two years ago when I based a contest on the Birthday cake I was making for my son? I seem to remember fondant...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol That was hilarious. I was laughing my ass off at what people were guessing.

80 today but we'll be in the 70s starting tomorrow. Definitely getting better.

Almost 80 and humid yesterday. WTH! That's no weather for a true Halloween movie. So we watched Poltergeist. [emoji4]

I'm assuming he saw the old one.
The newer remake is watchable but doesn't match the original. I mean, where's the short old lady with the 4year old girls voice? Gotta have her in it. :)

New or old?

Old. I have the new one in 3d but still haven't watched it. I love cheesy horror movies but felt like watching a really good movie last night.

I haven't seen the new one yet but the old one is still very good. Terrified me as a kid.

I'll start a contest after lunch, probably in three hours or so. The prize at stake this time is:
IMG_3417.jpg

The unwon Kylo Ren MetalEarth model kit and the shirt (brand new-I just opened it to take the pic).

Keep an eye out, details coming soon.

Sweet! I have a lot of the other metal earth SW ships so this would be a killer win. And who doesn't like monkeys?! :lol

Back