Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I'll probably have a contest this weekend so winner can have goodies to display before Halloween should he or she choose to.

I was going to say that as well, but the gif was too perfect to bring that up.

mailchimp-high5.gif

OK Freaks!

CONTEST TIME!

Some of you remember two years ago when I ran a contest and the participants had to pick what the theme of my son's birthday part, and the cake I was making, was going to be. I honestly don't remember, but it was great fun for me to watch the screen fill up with people's guesses, some of which were hilarious!

Just as a memory, the theme/cake I made for that party was

(see attached image below for old cake-having trouble editing!)

It has become a tradition in my house that I make the kids birthday cakes, and I enjoy doing it. This year we had a theme all planned out, and I had sketched the cake out in my mind, and then three days ago I got sick. It turned out to be nothing big, but in an abundance of caution, we decided that I shouldn't make the cake that a bunch of kids would be eating. My oldest daughter has aspirations of opening up a cupcake store, so she volunteered to make her version of the cake.

Your job is no different than last time:

The Freak who correctly guesses my son's Birthday/Cake Theme will be the winner. You can guess once every ten minutes, and I'll loosely monitor every once in a while, but I won't end the contest officially until my daughter finishes the cake. I have no idea how long it will be.

1. All you have to do is correctly guess the Birthday/Cake theme for my elementary age son's birthday.
2. You can guess as many times as you want, but must wait 10 minutes between guesses (that way more people have more time to get in on the game if they want)
3. I will end the contest when my daughter finishes the cake. It could 30 minutes from this post, or we could have an epic failure, need to start over, and take 6 hours (it has happened before).
4. The freak who posted the correct guess first is the winner.
5. If when the cake is finished nobody has correctly guessed the cake theme, I will put the name of all freaks who entered a guess into a random name picker and let my son press play (it's his birthday after all, he should be involved).
6. I don't mind is people overseas want to participate, but I may request a little help with shipping (we can work it out later)

Remember, the prize:
IMG_3417.jpg

GO!

Attachments

• IMG_1336.jpg
    IMG_1336.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

I haven't even looked through the responses, so I don't know if the correct answer is there or not. She is still working, so there is still time left.

Metal models and monkey shirts are at stake!

I haven't even looked through the responses, so I don't know if the correct answer is there or not. She is still working, so there is still time left.

Metal models and monkey shirts are at stake!

Nifty contest, but I bought and assembled the Snowspeeder metal earth model and swore I would never touch one of those things again, so I'll not enter this one. Good luck to everyone else!

Back