Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Veil any chance I can join in on the spook sigs? Loving what your doing this year for themes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Veil any chance I can join in on the spook sigs? Loving what your doing this year for themes.

Yeah Ryan. Although I was going to try and get you a new bela inspired avatar this year. Your old terminator one just doesn't suit you anymore. It's up to you.

Yeah Ryan. Although I was going to try and get you a new bela inspired avatar this year. Your old terminator one just doesn't suit you anymore. It's up to you.
Bela would be sweet. I love terminator but bela or frank boris would do. Up to you on whatever you can make. I'm easy.

Yeah, I'll try for as much as I can but I'm not going to change my life for it. Just not really worth it anymore

28.jpg

27.jpg

If I have time for a new avatar, I'll get it to you Ryan. But for the time being I'll give you a new sig with the old avatar, just in case.

The postal people brought me a gift from Zod today.

b092372a237f5038eac556bc558dfd8b.jpg

Again, thank you Zod for looking favorably upon me.

Happy Freaktacular!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took off the entire week
I hope you have other stuff to do around the house!

I used to as well, until sideshow turned it into a social media only thing. I just didn't need to be online 24/7 like the old days
Yep, agreed. I wasn't even going to take any days off, but I earned an extra week of vacation this year, with no other time off I need, so I'm just making myself a 4-day weekend for the hell of it...

Yeah, I'll try for as much as I can but I'm not going to change my life for it. Just not really worth it anymore
Exactly. Years ago, it was worth it. Nowadays, most of the fun is in THIS thread, or the chatroom, which is populated mainly by people in THIS thread. Sideshow doesn't make it an "event" anymore. The bonus rewards are nice. And two years ago they had some great specials! Last year, not so much. I haven't bought much from this lately, so if they have deals this year, I will likely buy some. But if they phone it in again, well... Their loss.

Thanks, buddy! About to switch my sig...

The postal people brought me a gift from Zod today.

b092372a237f5038eac556bc558dfd8b.jpg

Again, thank you Zod for looking favorably upon me.

Happy Freaktacular!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Wow, looks like I missed a great contest! Congrats!

FB_IMG_1444445832828.jpg
Darth Madden's 2016 Spooktacular Contest #3

Contest:
Guess the post count.. oldie but a goodie. What will the post count of this thread be at 6:00 PM Pacific Time on Monday October 17th. Winner will be the closest to the actual count with the lone exception being if two people are equal distance apart then the winner will be the one who did NOT go over. I will ship overseas so anyone can play. You have until 9:00 PM Pacific Time tomorrow night (10/9) to post your guess in this thread.

Prize:
IMG_20161008_095925.jpg
Killing Joke movie poster (11x17), Joker Movie card, Batman POP and Joker mini figure.

GOOD LUCK.

Back