Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

whats gonna happen when everyone starts over posting just to reach their number? :rotfl:rotfl

View attachment 297490
Darth Madden's 2016 Spooktacular Contest #3

Contest:
Guess the post count.. oldie but a goodie. What will the post count of this thread be at 6:00 PM Pacific Time on Monday October 17th. Winner will be the closest to the actual count with the lone exception being if two people are equal distance apart then the winner will be the one who did NOT go over. I will ship overseas so anyone can play. You have until 9:00 PM Pacific Time tomorrow night (10/9) to post your guess in this thread.

Prize:
View attachment 297491
Killing Joke movie poster (11x17), Joker Movie card, Batman POP and Joker mini figure.

GOOD LUCK.

My guess is 26420. :D

And a huge THANK YOU to Veil for my new duds, you Sir...:rock

Last edited:

I used to as well, until sideshow turned it into a social media only thing. I just didn't need to be online 24/7 like the old days

The focus on social media by Sideshow has made their Spooktacular a lot less interesting. I'm not on half of the formats they choose and don't want to keep up with the other half. Plus, it's all begging and embarrassing yourself for prizes. Now I just see what deals they have and get whatever reward point codes I can, and ignore the rest. I have way more fun in this thread.

The postal people brought me a gift from Zod today.

b092372a237f5038eac556bc558dfd8b.jpg

Again, thank you Zod for looking favorably upon me.

Happy Freaktacular!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry it took me so long to get it out to you. It was a rough week.

View attachment 297490

Contest:
Guess the post count.. oldie but a goodie. What will the post count of this thread be at 6:00 PM Pacific Time on Monday October 17th. Winner will be the closest to the actual count with the lone exception being if two people are equal distance apart then the winner will be the one who did NOT go over. I will ship overseas so anyone can play. You have until 9:00 PM Pacific Time tomorrow night (10/9) to post your guess in this thread.

Prize:
View attachment 297491
Killing Joke movie poster (11x17), Joker Movie card, Batman POP and Joker mini figure.

GOOD LUCK.

I'll guess 25143.

View attachment 297490

Contest:

GOOD LUCK.

My guess is 21123

View attachment 297490

Contest:

Prize:
View attachment 297491

GOOD LUCK.

View attachment 297490

Contest:

Prize:
View attachment 297491

GOOD LUCK.

View attachment 297490

Contest:

Prize:
View attachment 297491

GOOD LUCK.
Sweet contest. I haven't entered one yet but here I go. my guess is since this thread goes like wild fire 2300. :) Oh and thanks Veil for the updated spook sig!

I took off the entire week

If I wasn't already home/off I would have taken it off, too. Even though spook isn't like it once was. I'm hoping this year SSC taps into the old/good times.

Great sigs veil.

And wow, that cake. Now I'm drooling for some sweets.

Back