Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Or I can take a pic of the map and the instructions and make you find it yourself. :)

giphy.gif

I'd say hold off on sharing the code for a bit, at least until those of us that ordered a kit get theirs and use it... if it's not meant to be shared and SSC starts seeing tons of people claiming it they may cut the code off. I for one would be a bit upset if that happened and I couldn't use it from my kit. They may have limited it to 500 'redemptions' since there are 500 kits, who knows.

I'd say hold off on sharing the code for a bit, at least until those of us that ordered a kit get theirs and use it... if it's not meant to be shared and SSC starts seeing tons of people claiming it they may cut the code off. I for one would be a bit upset if that happened and I couldn't use it from my kit. They may have limited it to 500 'redemptions' since there are 500 kits, who knows.

thats a good point.

thats a good point.

giphy.gif

Posting this up again in case some missed it!

Ghostbustin' Freaktacular!!

giphy.gif

I've got a digital copy of the new Ghostbusters (2016) to give away!! It'll be fairly straight forward, as for this, all you need to do is draw a picture of a ghost that has escaped the Ghostbusters containment unit!

Now let me be clear, you do NOT have to be artistically inclined to win this contest! My wife will be the judge (even though she doesn't know it yet :lol) and just like last year's pumpkin contest, I have no idea what she'll like that day, so anyone can win. Now that may make her sound insane, so let's get started! :lol

The close date for this will be this Sunday (the 16th) at 11:59pm EST! So basically you've got the rest of the week to whip up whatever pops into your head. It can be done in Paint, on a Post-It, on paper, or you can paint a haunted Mona Lisa (probably shouldn't go that far :lol) Just post your picture on here before the closing time and the winner will be announced on Monday!

View attachment 298076

Posting this up again in case some missed it!

Ghostbustin' Freaktacular!!

giphy.gif

I've got a digital copy of the new Ghostbusters (2016) to give away!! It'll be fairly straight forward, as for this, all you need to do is draw a picture of a ghost that has escaped the Ghostbusters containment unit!

Now let me be clear, you do NOT have to be artistically inclined to win this contest! My wife will be the judge (even though she doesn't know it yet [emoji38]) and just like last year's pumpkin contest, I have no idea what she'll like that day, so anyone can win. Now that may make her sound insane, so let's get started! [emoji38]

The close date for this will be this Sunday (the 16th) at 11:59pm EST! So basically you've got the rest of the week to whip up whatever pops into your head. It can be done in Paint, on a Post-It, on paper, or you can paint a haunted Mona Lisa (probably shouldn't go that far [emoji38]) Just post your picture on here before the closing time and the winner will be announced on Monday!

View attachment 298076
Sweet I'll get to drawing then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Is that from the kit or have they started posting these elsewhere already?!

Last edited:

Another quick giveaway!

Please post a random made up phrase that Superman would use (Something that you think Supes would say to himself or someone else). Winner will be chosen at random this Sunday evening at 5pm mountain time.

The prize:
20161014_173659.jpg

Last edited:
Back