Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Another quick giveaway!

Please post a random made up phrase that Superman would use (Something that you think Supes would say). Winner will be chosen at random this Sunday evening at 5pm mountain time.

The prize:
View attachment 298449

"Yes ma'am. I'd be happy to help move your piano upstairs for you. Up up and away!"

giphy.gif

Another quick giveaway!

Please post a random made up phrase that Superman would use (Something that you think Supes would say to himself or someone else). Winner will be chosen at random this Sunday evening at 5pm mountain time.

The prize:
View attachment 298449

"I am here to fight for prizes, reward points, and the elusive Sideshow contest win!"

Ha! Anything you want since you posted a Simpsons clip. I'll edit the original post.

Sent from the Fortress of Solitude.

Ah, nice! :hi5:

Okay, now to find a picture where he looks somewhat disheartened while doing what I need him to be doing for my quote :lol

Supes: "Hmmm, Trump...or Hilary..... Damn, I think either way we were better off when Luther was president".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome thanks bud!

DILLON_predator.gif

do you redeem these under promo codes or rewards points on the site bud?

Another quick giveaway!

Please post a random made up phrase that Superman would use (Something that you think Supes would say to himself or someone else). Winner will be chosen at random this Sunday evening at 5pm mountain time.

The prize:
View attachment 298449

"Hey Bruce, my bulge looks great in these new red undies right!?"

Supes: "Hmmm, Trump...or Hilary..... Damn, I think either way we were better off when Luther was president".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol :lol :rotfl

Are you entering the code on the spook page or the regular code page? It needs to go on the sideshow.com/spooktacular page

Another quick giveaway!

The prize:
View attachment 298449

Awesome prizes! Super man would say: "If humanity falls, I'll be there to try and help them back up."

Back