Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

tumblr_m9dhj8mmnM1qkzyr1o2_500.gif

Another quick giveaway!

Please post a random made up phrase that Superman would use (Something that you think Supes would say to himself or someone else). Winner will be chosen at random this Sunday evening at 5pm mountain time.

The prize:
View attachment 298449

Superman: "I would wish you the best of luck, but I believe luck is a concept created by the week to explain their failures."

How is it every year I forget where this thread is... -.-

Anyways hello everybody! I'm not quite dead yet, still! :D

This was the first I've heard of steampunk.

Anyway a google search for Batman steampunk led me down a path to finding this, not sure if it qualifies but it looks cool! :lol :

prepsagechow107lowsq3.jpg

qwOnFU4.jpg

Shamelessly sharing myself as a sexy mofo Steampunk Batman... never heard of Steampunk?! Aaah! :O

I try to! :D My Sideshow buying this year has been uh... well, dead. I got the ThreeA exclusive Titan figure, that's it in scale stuff. Grabbing Rey for myself as an Xmas or birthday gift... depends how much I spend on a new Stetson.

The try to was in response to staying around. I'm half out of it today. Spent the entire day cleaning. *Entire* day. Trying to locate a talking Beetlejuice Kenner doll for my wife for Xmas, I have the rest of the Kenner line for her hiding in a closet already.

So... this year I have a secret weapon for Spooktacular. It's called "I am the goddamn Iron Man."

5BOmkBG.jpg

If I don't get an opportunity to suit up at least once I'll be sad :(

Anyways updates from last year:

nothing new in 3d printing, got rid of the old printer, got a new one. New one isn't much better :/
Still waiting on organ transplants.
Had my first IV-based antibiotics at home, so I got to have my first picc line outside of a hospital. It's fun.... said nobody, ever.
Starting getting rid of Marvel Legends figures finally, have too much clutter in the house, things need to go.
Trying to slim down some Pop! Vinyls, have too many of those as well, need to focus more.
Got that Iron Man suit, did a Protoman costumed based on The Protomen's world. I also cosplay Negan, with Lucille, and she is *awesome*
After realizing I own about 50 records, I got a record player. I don't know how it went from 3 to 50. It just did.

Back