Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Awesome Sigs!...

:crying

Veil made you one too :D

attachment.php

Posting this up again in case some missed it!

Ghostbustin' Freaktacular!!

giphy.gif

I've got a digital copy of the new Ghostbusters (2016) to give away!! It'll be fairly straight forward, as for this, all you need to do is draw a picture of a ghost that has escaped the Ghostbusters containment unit!

Now let me be clear, you do NOT have to be artistically inclined to win this contest! My wife will be the judge (even though she doesn't know it yet :lol) and just like last year's pumpkin contest, I have no idea what she'll like that day, so anyone can win. Now that may make her sound insane, so let's get started! :lol

The close date for this will be this Sunday (the 16th) at 11:59pm EST! So basically you've got the rest of the week to whip up whatever pops into your head. It can be done in Paint, on a Post-It, on paper, or you can paint a haunted Mona Lisa (probably shouldn't go that far :lol) Just post your picture on here before the closing time and the winner will be announced on Monday!

Sketch15616341-1.jpg

Shows up small but here's my entry. :D

Fantastic work on this :clap
Posting this up again in case some missed it!

Ghostbustin' Freaktacular!!

giphy.gif

I've got a digital copy of the new Ghostbusters (2016) to give away!! It'll be fairly straight forward, as for this, all you need to do is draw a picture of a ghost that has escaped the Ghostbusters containment unit!

Now let me be clear, you do NOT have to be artistically inclined to win this contest! My wife will be the judge (even though she doesn't know it yet :lol) and just like last year's pumpkin contest, I have no idea what she'll like that day, so anyone can win. Now that may make her sound insane, so let's get started! :lol

The close date for this will be this Sunday (the 16th) at 11:59pm EST! So basically you've got the rest of the week to whip up whatever pops into your head. It can be done in Paint, on a Post-It, on paper, or you can paint a haunted Mona Lisa (probably shouldn't go that far :lol) Just post your picture on here before the closing time and the winner will be announced on Monday!

Great contest idea :clap :duff Also love the GIF :lol

Last edited:

Went to a small local convention-thing today. I got chocolate and tea. Overall a positive. After that, I went to the western shop since I was near it for once, and got myself a new hat. :D Isn't a Stetson, but it's still not a low-end hat. The Stetsons they had in-stock weren't the style I was after. Now I have a black hat though.

Back