Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

compliments my SW GG's perfectly :rock

4D293DC1-ED87-410F-9DE5-F0E7EEC05225_zpsbwseuulv.jpg

Nice! :clap

And tomorrow if the Saints win I'll start my 3rd contest of this Freaktacular.

Rest well Freaks!

Sweet score! My son and I have most of the Disney Infinity Star Wars and Marvel characters and really enjoy them. Boba Fett is one we never got around to picking up. Congrats!

Check Targets and Walmarts, he's been cheap everywhere here... (and every other 3.0 character since the game is declared dead now)

Toys R Us keeps doing buy 1 get 2 free specials and stuff too. I have all of 2.0 and 3.0... and Jack from 1.0

So, I have the best Sideshow item picture EVER ready to post, I'm just waiting on the right opportunity now.

Check Targets and Walmarts, he's been cheap everywhere here... (and every other 3.0 character since the game is declared dead now)

Toys R Us keeps doing buy 1 get 2 free specials and stuff too. I have all of 2.0 and 3.0... and Jack from 1.0

I picked up a bunch because they are almost giving them away now

anmI8Lf.gif

ALIENS Haiku contest: Create a haiku for the movie Aliens. *Just to avoid the confusion of last year, a haiku is a 17 syllable 3-line poem with a 5/7/5 count. For example,

Newt is in danger.
"Get away from her, you *****!"
Uh-oh, Ripley's pissed.

:lol Not a great one but you get the idea.

THE PRIZE: Set of 4 Aliens minimate packs.

aliens minimates set.JPG

Open to anyone. Contest ends Monday 10/17/2016 at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be randomly chosen by The Wheel.

Back