Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

anmI8Lf.gif

ALIENS Haiku contest: Create a haiku for the movie Aliens. *Just to avoid the confusion of last year, a haiku is a 17 syllable 3-line poem with a 5/7/5 count. For example,

Newt is in danger.
"Get away from her, you *****!"
Uh-oh, Ripley's pissed.

:lol Not a great one but you get the idea.

THE PRIZE: Set of 4 Aliens minimate packs.

View attachment 298656

Open to anyone. Contest ends Monday 10/17/2016 at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be randomly chosen by The Wheel.

Facehugger got you
Screaming will do you no good
No-one can hear you

anmI8Lf.gif

ALIENS Haiku contest: Create a haiku for the movie Aliens. *Just to avoid the confusion of last year, a haiku is a 17 syllable 3-line poem with a 5/7/5 count. For example,

Newt is in danger.
Uh-oh, Ripley's pissed.

View attachment 298656

Open to anyone. Contest ends Monday 10/17/2016 at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be randomly chosen by The Wheel.

Great contest!

My Entry:

Chestbursting Surprise
They come out at night, mostly
It's game over, man!

anmI8Lf.gif

Newt is in danger.
Uh-oh, Ripley's pissed.

View attachment 298656

Great idea! :rock

My entry:

"LV 426
An express elevator...
...to hell. Going down!"

anmI8Lf.gif

Newt is in danger.
Uh-oh, Ripley's pissed.

View attachment 298656

Aliens are back
Ripley has to fight the queen
Hicks and Newt survived?

Anyways updates from last year:

nothing new in 3d printing, got rid of the old printer, got a new one. New one isn't much better :/
Still waiting on organ transplants.
Glad to see you back! Hope your health is stable... But I don't think printing organs on a 3D printer are going to work...

anmI8Lf.gif

Newt is in danger.
Uh-oh, Ripley's pissed.

View attachment 298656

Sulaco arrived
only one survivor found
Hadleys Hope is doomed

Another quick giveaway!

Please post a random made up phrase that Superman would use (Something that you think Supes would say to himself or someone else). Winner will be chosen at random this Sunday evening at 5pm mountain time.

The prize:
View attachment 298449
Superman says this to himself all the time:
"I really should buy Lois some lead-based panties. I just can't stop looking!!!"

anmI8Lf.gif

Newt is in danger.
Uh-oh, Ripley's pissed.

View attachment 298656

Aliens - Hudson quotes:

Whoopie f-*#ing doo!
We just got our a$$es kicked!
You want some of this!

My Ghostbusters entry. I couldn't get the scanner to work so I had to take a picture.

IMG_20161016_084624.jpg

Hudson's Ballad:

They're coming outta the goddamn walls!
We're on an express elevator to hell, going down!
Game Over man, Game Over!

Another quick giveaway!

Please post a random made up phrase that Superman would use (Something that you think Supes would say to himself or someone else). Winner will be chosen at random this Sunday evening at 5pm mountain time.

The prize:
View attachment 298449

Superman thinking to himself....

"Why on the outside? They do this to my suit everytime! Guys.... next movie I want my underwear on the inside!"

anmI8Lf.gif

Newt is in danger.
Uh-oh, Ripley's pissed.

View attachment 298656

Haiku by Bishop

Climb into the pipe.
Dear god I'm suffocating...
Oh wait, I'm a synth.

anmI8Lf.gif

Newt is in danger.
Uh-oh, Ripley's pissed.

View attachment 298656

Black skin and green blood
The alien creeps in dark spaces
You see him, you die.

Back