Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

the buttheads in Norman wold not honor the 70-90% off, saying that the sale was only for "closing stores"... Still got good deals but c'mon. Just sell me stuff at 70% off so I can give it away for spook lol.

That's crazy. They all have to be out by the end of the month so why not go nuts with the discounts? Anything they don't sell is just going to another discount store.

anmI8Lf.gif

I have a ton of Alien stuff to give away this year thanks to Hastings going out of business and my lack of control when I see a sale.

THE CONTEST:

Post a pic of your favorite Alien collectible. *Bonus entry if the pic is from your collection.*

THE PRIZE:

View attachment 298985

Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be chosen at random by The Wheel.

1300x-Queen4.jpg

anmI8Lf.gif

I have a ton of Alien stuff to give away this year thanks to Hastings going out of business and my lack of control when I see a sale.

THE CONTEST:

Post a pic of your favorite Alien collectible. *Bonus entry if the pic is from your collection.*

THE PRIZE:

View attachment 298985

Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be chosen at random by The Wheel.

8583474769_b3b066bff5_c.jpg

im always sad that they didn't make any more alien vs predator movies. so much awesome merchandise came out of those two movies....

im always sad that they didn't make any more alien vs predator movies. so much awesome merchandise came out of those two movies....

The first one was pretty good, didn't the second one come out on christmas one year? i remember there being a very creepy trailer with some somber xmas tune behind it. :lol

The first one was pretty good, didn't the second one come out on christmas one year? i remember there being a very creepy trailer with some somber xmas tune behind it. :lol

Yes there was - the tagline used in the trailer was 'This Christmas there will be no peace on Earth'. :lol

anmI8Lf.gif

THE CONTEST:

I love the Alien Minimates line, this was a picture I took of the 2015 SDCC exclusive glow-in-the-dark Big Chap, my favorite Alien Minimate released to date.

20150923_233919_RichtoneHDR.jpg

Some bonus pictures, just because. :)

2014-10-17%2010.06.30.jpg

20160720_223529.jpg

Last edited:
Back