Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Yup! Also got one signed by Newt herself
View attachment 299069

Just need Frost and Vasquez now.
That's so awesome!!! I'll be getting the Newt 2-pack when it hits. I'd be PISSED it Newt wasn't going to be available in-stores. Got Frost and Vasquez several weeks ago... I think they're in-stock on toysrus.com

I am drooling at all of these Alien collectibles you guys have. I need to step up my collection!!! You guys have some awesome pieces!

Favorite Alien collectible contest is closed

3nA3igI.gif

Congratulations, punk! Send me your name and address!

Since I am a kind and loving Zod, I'm doing a second spin for another Minimate set and bottle opener.

alien set 2.JPG

NLGcKgb.gif

Congratulations, Kenbenobi! Send me your name and address!

Congrats Punk!! :clap

So that brings an end to your latest contest Zod? I guess you could say it's:

565acd85c73c67112aaa603b44c8e5e9.gif

Ah, awkwardly wedged in gif use at its finest. :lol

All right. Now for the results of my riddle contest:

https://vimeo.com/187910617

Kenbenobi come on down. You're the winner! PM me your info and thanks to all who participated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

Oh, and I didn't forget the three entries for the Ghostbusters contest! My wife and I have just been on different schedules the past couple of days, so I'll have the winner tomorrow!!

F4CkM3l.gif

Went out of town and missed a lot of action. I'll be back at work tomorrow slacking off on the forum lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All right. Now for the results of my riddle contest:

https://vimeo.com/187910617

Kenbenobi come on down. You're the winner! PM me your info and thanks to all who participated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!
Wow, I guess today's my lucky day!!! PM incoming!

I'll start posting my contests over the weekend. I've been procrastinating. But I have some goodies saved up!

Not gone, still here just lurking :<

I put away all of my NECA Aliens last week, that and I don't collect Minimates so I didn't want to interrupt the contest :p

Not gone, still here just lurking :<

I put away all of my NECA Aliens last week, that and I don't collect Minimates so I didn't want to interrupt the contest :p

I only have a few Aliens minimates, which made the contest even more appealing to me, cuz it's stuff I don't have! :)

I mainly collect Muppets minimates, but have some Jay & Silent Bob, Lost In Space, and Alien... I don't need to be a completest. It's fun to have a sampling of different lines...

I have a Spider-Gwen and Iron Spider minimate. I'm trying to avoid adding to them :D LOL

Love Gwen Stacy and Mary Jane though, so kinda had to. Kicking myself on missing the statues of both.

Back