Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

anmI8Lf.gif

I have a ton of Alien stuff to give away this year thanks to Hastings going out of business and my lack of control when I see a sale.

THE CONTEST:

Post a pic of your favorite Alien collectible. *Bonus entry if the pic is from your collection.*

THE PRIZE:

View attachment 298985

Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be chosen at random by The Wheel.
You made this tricky for me, since I'm at work til 6pm, and can't take a picture of my collectible. BUT I remembered that I posted a pic of it back in December 2014, and was able to find it! :lol So here you go, my Alien Big Chap Bust, clearly my favorite Alien collectible, and I have MANY Alien collectibles!!!

anmI8Lf.gif

I have a ton of Alien stuff to give away this year thanks to Hastings going out of business and my lack of control when I see a sale.

THE CONTEST:

Post a pic of your favorite Alien collectible. *Bonus entry if the pic is from your collection.*

THE PRIZE:

View attachment 298985

Contest ends today at 6pm Central Time. Winner will be chosen at random by The Wheel.

So far I have entries for

crows
punkg42
greygoose
Centurion
Avfin
youbastards
Kenbenobi

So far I have entries for

crows
punkg42
greygoose
Centurion
Avfin
youbastards
Kenbenobi

Good luck to all! My favorite Alien collectible would be a 1:1 scale pulse rifle, but I feel like googling a picture of any type of rifle while I'm at work until 6:00 would get me fired.

Good luck to all! My favorite Alien collectible would be a 1:1 scale pulse rifle, but I feel like googling a picture of any type of rifle while I'm at work until 6:00 would get me fired.

I'll help ya! :D

H9PxeBmVLlb7.jpg

anmI8Lf.gif

THE CONTEST:

THE PRIZE:

View attachment 298985

IMG_20161018_125414.jpg

Some of my favorite collectibles!

Going home to take a pic of my alien
Are you talking about your CLOCK? But without the L?

I remember seeing them but didn't pick any up. The Hastings in my town closed, but if I can get to the next closest open one I can look there for you. I don't know if I'll be able to but I'll give it a shot if I can.
I wish I had a Hastings, but I've been to several when traveling, and used to buy from their website. AWESOME store! I was shocked they shut down the website without having a clearance sale online...

Yup! Also got one signed by Newt herself
View attachment 299069

Just need Frost and Vasquez now.

I wanted to get mine signed by her at SDCC but missed out on seeing her. :mad:

I wish I had a Hastings, but I've been to several when traveling, and used to buy from their website. AWESOME store! I was shocked they shut down the website without having a clearance sale online...

I really wish they would have kept their online store open--though I'm afraid to think about how much more I would have bought.

Not entering but picked this up the other day...

View attachment 299072

That's awesome. I've been wanting to get one of those for awhile.

Back