Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Congrats to all! :rock

8.png

Congrats Shawpaw!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

Awesome! Thanks crows.

I probably should sit the next week and a half of contests out haha.

McGoblin pumpkin pail is on its way, mrdbios!

Should have a working PC at home tonight so should be able to hang out here a bit more in the evenings now! Woo Hoo!

Some great giveaways here.

I have Scream and Annabelle codes to still give away. I am going to do both of them today with the same contest. This way, there can be two winners. I am going to think about a good Q for you all to A and will be back to do the giveaway. I'll post it at 4pm, my usual time.

Should have a working PC at home tonight so should be able to hang out here a bit more in the evenings now! Woo Hoo!
I must have missed something. What happened to your computer?

Congrats on the win, Shaw! I think we all expect you to post a selfie, wearing the Elf hat! :lecture

Some great giveaways here.

I have Scream and Annabelle codes to still give away. I am going to do both of them today with the same contest. This way, there can be two winners. I am going to think about a good Q for you all to A and will be back to do the giveaway. I'll post it at 4pm, my usual time.
I'm impressed the one code you have that I wanted is still available! I gotta remember to be back at 4pm! :panic::panic::panic:

I must have missed something. What happened to your computer?

Congrats on the win, Shaw! I think we all expect you to post a selfie, wearing the Elf hat! :lecture

It's been frying out for the last year. Overheats and shuts off and now has some error that pops up from time to time. We haven't really had it on or working pretty much since last Spook. Haven't really missed it having the smartphone and all. But something about Spook makes me want to be sitting at a CPU so I'm updating up an old one to use. Have it ready to go now so I can play from home. :D

My computer has been having trouble booting up every now and then. I've backed up everything just in case it dies on me but haven't decided on a new one yet.

My computer has been having trouble booting up every now and then. I've backed up everything just in case it dies on me but haven't decided on a new one yet.

If we end up getting a new one it will probably be a laptop... probably like the surface pro that you can draw on.

If we end up getting a new one it will probably be a laptop... probably like the surface pro that you can draw on.

I thought about getting something like that, but I think I'd feel weird not having an actual desktop computer, tower and all. :lol I'm not sure I'm ready to update to a new-fangled machine what you can draw on and carry with you.

youre-definitely-getting-old-if-you-can-relate-to-any-of-these-things-16.jpg

Back