Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I warned my wife I'm going to need a new computer next year. I got the one I normally work on reasonably stable. I still have a little trouble now and again, But it looks to be 'better'. I'm just going to get a normal work space. Not a fan of laptops.

I warned my wife I'm going to need a new computer next year. I got the one I normally work on reasonably stable. I still have a little trouble now and again, But it looks to be 'better'. I'm just going to get a normal work space. Not a fan of laptops.
Yeah they overheat too much.
I use to have to prop mine on top of a bakers cooling rack just to get the air to escape from below. :lol

I have two computers. A powerful desktop computer that I rarely use (although I intend to use it more), and a laptop computer that I absolutely LOVE. The laptop is less than a year old, the desktop maybe 2-3 years old. So I should be set for a while... I don't even take the laptop with me when I travel anymore, since I have a tablet for that... I do love technology though!

CONTEST QUESTION TIME.

There can be 2 winners. First person to guess correctly gets first choice of 1 of 2 movie codes.

QUESTION:

How many cats do I have?

Okay, you are all wrong so far...I will of course now allow you to guess again, if you've already guessed.

I'll guess one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

Maybe she's counting several VHS copies of 103192_large.jpg

There could also be a large collection of
056f49a3b3e46a489f6819497e68c4bd.png
adding to the total.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

Back