Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Yes! There's always a bit of fear when I relinquish a package to the USPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!
Well, the tube was bent like a pretzel, but it got here... :monkey3

Quick Contest! :panic:

Prize will be a digital code for "DEADPOOL" or "The Wolverine"

1. what is the origin story of the "jack-o-lantern" and what was carved first, before a pumpkin?

2. What is the name of Dracula's sidekick?

3. Post a picture of you're favorite Halloween candy!

4. Post a picture/video of you're favorite scene from a horror or Halloween movie and explain why!

first person to post all correct answers and guess my favorite color wins!

GO!

Haha on no! Keep the pail for yourself and let them loose.

Ha! I bought a Star Wars mystery box at my LCS a couple of months ago and immediately upon opening it 4 kids appeared out of no where and started divvying up my stuff! Two minutes after opening it I was left with an empty box and some packing peanuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

:fireworks:fireworks:mexwave:fireworks:fireworks

View attachment 299640

Prizes:

For this contest I will select 2 or 3 prizes for the winner(s) to choose from. Once I get them together I will post what they are. Entries will be accepted until Monday at 3pm EST.

To enter:

Take a photo of your current toothbrush along with the contest avatar posted above (so I know it's not a photo from Google etc.)
Then post the photo in this thread

You can hold the toothbrush in front of this post if you want or print out the image and put it next to the toothbrush, doesn't matter.
This may be a random spin win or may be something else that will determine the winner... :)

7881eb2b2b90afe009065bea87e33c53.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! I bought a Star Wars mystery box at my LCS a couple of months ago and immediately upon opening it 4 kids appeared out of no where and started divvying up my stuff! Two minutes after opening it I was left with an empty box and some packing peanuts.

And that's why I have no kids! :lecture (yes, PUNK, that's the ONLY reason! So SHUT UP!)

Seriously? Damn I'm sorry! Want me to send you another?

No, I wasn't serious, but that IS how USPS tends to operate around here! They damage a LOT of my stuff!
They did destroy an ACME print I ordered once. I swear they ran over the tube with their truck...

Quick Contest! :panic:

Prize will be a digital code for "DEADPOOL" or "The Wolverine"

1. what is the origin story of the "jack-o-lantern" and what was carved first, before a pumpkin?

2. What is the name of Dracula's sidekick?

3. Post a picture of you're favorite Halloween candy!

4. Post a picture/video of you're favorite scene from a horror or Halloween movie and explain why!

first person to post all correct answers and guess my favorite color wins!

GO!

1. The Irish brought the tradition to America, but since they didn't have pumpkins in Ireland they originally carved turnips (yuck) to ward off evil.

2. Renfield

3. Reese's-PB-Cups-Wrapper-Small.jpg

4. 13d7b081627aea3c5ebb7ffe4118f86b5ea1b3f68e9091105f5d9eff88eba759.jpg This scene made me jump when I was little, and since seeing Poltergeist I've always found clowns creepy to say the least!

Favorite color guess: Green

No, I wasn't serious, but that IS how USPS tends to operate around here! They damage a LOT of my stuff!
They did destroy an ACME print I ordered once. I swear they ran over the tube with their truck...

Whew. Was worried there. I've had one or two cases of packages getting places, and I can't even explain how the damage occurred. The best thing I could come up with was that farm equipment was involved somehow.

1. The Irish brought the tradition to America, but since they didn't have pumpkins in Ireland they originally carved turnips (yuck) to ward off evil.

2. Renfield

3. View attachment 299701

4. View attachment 299703 This scene made me jump when I was little, and since seeing Poltergeist I've always found clowns creepy to say the least!

Favorite color guess: Green

you're close but no dice!

Loving the toothbrush entries!
Waste Time Continuum's post is perfect. :lol
Kenben, I hope you grab that one by mistake in the morning... haha

Back