Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Hi everyone! Doing the thread drive-by... I see we have a few gamers in here. Would there be any interest in some Gears of War codes? I picked up GOW4 and it came with downloads of Gears 1-3 and Judgment, which I already own. If people are interested I'll come up with something for a contest. :panic:

oh i'd be game! i just got gears 4 from the live store for free a few days ago (long story) but it didn't include the rest of em :D

Ok, here is my entry.
4afc9bdf472c06a9105d5cf5f07e7c46.jpg

Flu shot yesterday has me knocked on my ass, especially with the weather change hitting sinuses. I slept til noon, was up about 3 hours, then slept til 8pm.. -.-

Managed to get out long enough to get some Bolthouses since I've coughed non-stop and need something easy on the throat that has calories in case this gets worse.. also got the new Lady GaGa CD.

It's for Xbox One... technically they're 360 games but are part of the "backwards compatible " program.

That's what I gots. Color me interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

Entering...

Wait what...
qwUQ0b0.jpg

NO HE'S CROSSING THE BRUSHES AND BREAKING THE INTERNET SCREEN WALL!

IMG_3482.jpg

Got in from work today to find a McPumpkin waiting for me. ShawPaw, thanks for generously stuffing it with some goodies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

:fireworks:fireworks:mexwave:fireworks:fireworks

View attachment 299640

Prizes:

For this contest I will select 2 or 3 prizes for the winner(s) to choose from. Once I get them together I will post what they are. Entries will be accepted until Monday at 3pm EST.

To enter:

Take a photo of your current toothbrush along with the contest avatar posted above (so I know it's not a photo from Google etc.)
Then post the photo in this thread

You can hold the toothbrush in front of this post if you want or print out the image and put it next to the toothbrush, doesn't matter.
This may be a random spin win or may be something else that will determine the winner... :)
1e9a2a15fd97fd1025787569cb50ce59.jpg

You asked for it!

Is twitter down for anyone else?
Sideshow broke Twitter already?!? :panic:

Don't even want to know where that's been.

My mouth, silly! Although not lately... When I get a new toothbrush, the only old is used to unclog my shower drain. It is still a CURRENT toothbruth, since I do use it! Just not in my teeth anymore... :D

Apparently mrdbios lives next door to me, cuz I got my poster already!!! Thanks, mrd!!!!!!! :hi5: You :rock :rock2

Yes! There's always a bit of fear when I relinquish a package to the USPS.

Back