Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

Very much so. My daughters are already fighting over the Fett.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and very bad typing skilks, so please excuse anyp misspellinfs!

200x200px-ZC-26fef553_joker-batman-pool-cue-tryouts.gif

Quick Contest! :panic:

Prize will be a digital code for "DEADPOOL" or "The Wolverine"

1. what is the origin story of the "jack-o-lantern" and what was carved first, before a pumpkin?

2. What is the name of Dracula's sidekick?

3. Post a picture of you're favorite Halloween candy!

4. Post a picture/video of you're favorite scene from a horror or Halloween movie and explain why!

first person to post all correct answers and guess my favorite color wins!

GO!

bumping this up for page jumpers. :D also, you can make more then one guess/answer!

made me lol. :lol

i grew up an only child, so I have no idea what that is like. looks fun though.

So you missed out on all those great "she's looking at me", "he's breathing my air", and "I want what you have" arguments. They're lots of fun!

bumping this up for page jumpers. :D also, you can make more then one guess/answer!

OOHHH, I'll keep my answers for 1-4, and change my color guess to Grey, if allowed. If not, I'll go back to showing you my furnassture.

Purple is correct! whoo such a close contest between mrdbios and mrdbios! :lol

what movie you want bud? deadpool works for itunes and UV, Woverine looks to be just UV.

Purple is correct! whoo such a close contest between mrdbios and mrdbios! :lol

what movie you want bud? deadpool works for itunes and UV, Woverine looks to be just UV.

It was a photo finish!

I already have Wolverine, so I'd like Deadpool.

Thanks!

Back