Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I learned that lesson. Now I keep my contests spread out so I have a contest - winner then a few days then start another one.

I did a horrible job keeping track this year. Some I did from work so I have stuff written down spread out at work and at home, a couple days I did more than one, and some I did in chat and almost forgot about them. I finally got them all sorted, but it took more work than actually holding the contests.

I did a horrible job keeping track this year. Some I did from work so I have stuff written down spread out at work and at home, a couple days I did more than one, and some I did in chat and almost forgot about them. I finally got them all sorted, but it took more work than actually holding the contests.

I suggest a Google document. You can do spreadsheet or word processor and look at/edit it on any device by logging into Google.

I'm fully expecting to see the defeated villains return in the Infinity War Avengers film. Thanos will use the stones to summon and possibly control

Abomination = He wasn't killed by the Hulk, i think he was just taken to a S.H.I.E.L.D. facility.
Red Skull = I think he was transported to where Thanos is at the end of CA:TFA.
Ultron = I believe he wasn't destroyed, only imprisoned in the mind gem by Vision.

I'm thinking the Mandarin is going to be disembodied and "possess" the fraud's body.

Only 3 entries so far.. you have about 4 1/2 more hours. Maybe I need to come up with better prizes. :)
It looks like an awesome prize. I just won't enter any contest which doesn't fit in my collection. I don't have any Living Dead Dollz.

Mandarin is wait listed
I figured it would. Now bring on another super deal, Sideshow!!!

And here I thought he would be the Mistress of the Web giveaways during Christmas...
:lol Like Tonto?

Mandarin is wait listed

Same thing happened with Whiplash Mk2. I got the sale invite after he was sold out. I wanted to modify him, and paint him red, turning him into the Crimson Dynamo, but I wasn't doing that after paying full price LOL. Oh well, I'm sure I'll find him for a decent price eventually.

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE CONTEST: Who is your favorite Universal Monster and why?

THE PRIZE: Winner gets to choose either a Universal Monsters Diamond Select Frankenstein or Wolfman Figure

spook frankenstein monster.JPG Spook Wolfman.JPG

anmI8Lf.gif

This is one of a few contests that I'm holding this weekend. I've got a weird schedule this weekend so the main difference between these and my normal ones is that I'm not announcing when they end. A contest could end in 10 minutes or 10 hours so get your entries in quick so you don't miss out. Winner will be chosen by however I decide at the time. Sometimes it may be The Wheel, and sometimes it may be grabbing my wife and asking which answer she likes best.

THE PRIZE: Winner gets to choose either a Universal Monsters Diamond Select Frankenstein or Wolfman Figure

View attachment 301959 View attachment 301960

Wolfman hands down. Who doesn't love him lol. He's terrifying and awesome at the same time.

anmI8Lf.gif

Gotta be Frankenstein's Monster.

Delves deep into a lot of creator/created themes. Also got a ton of Frankenstein stuff around the house for Halloween so that also leads to him being a favorite.

anmI8Lf.gif

Favorite Universal Monster has to be Dracula with Bela Lugosi. Every time I hear Dracula, I think of the light being bright across Bela's eye's as he was going in for the bite on his victims or to hypnotize them.

My wife's favorite Universal Monster is Dracula. LaMelnik is the only person that answered "Dracula" in the contest time frame so YOU WIN!

PM me which figure you want. I already have your address.

anmI8Lf.gif

The Wolfman

I have been a werewolf fan for as long as I can remember. I was a werewolf (sometimes Vader) every Halloween when I was a kid.

On my 10th birthday my parents took me to Toys 'R' Us and with my birthday money I bought a Universal Pictures, 3 1/4, Wolfman action figure. The Wolfman was my favorite action figure for a very long time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back