Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

I'm surprised at how spread out my contests have been in terms of the number of different winners. There have only been a few people that have won more than one contest. I guess it makes a bit of sense considering how many people are entering each contest this year though--definitely more than usual. The Wheel is doing a good job of spreading the love to the most people.

Good morning!

And I guess...congrats Grizz!

My entry:

There was this time when I was about 40 that, despite the "sleep is weak" rule for a certain social media event, I decided to get a good night sleep. Well, darned if that didn't cause me to miss a contest offered by a certain Kryptonian...

If anyone wants an invite email to the bonkers Mandarin deal, message me your email and I'll send out my invites.

(It less than $50... if you've gotten and use all the RP from this Spook [emoji14] )

If anyone wants an invite email to the bonkers Mandarin deal, message me your email and I'll send out my invites.

(It less than $50... if you've gotten and use all the RP from this Spook [emoji14] )

I just typed in mandarin and found him listed at $119.99. Is there a certain invite that makes him cheaper?

$100 off Mandarin + free shipping + 3x rewards. I'm not going to lie--I broke down and ordered it.

Ridiculous Mandarin Deal
Really? Oh my...

There were some really good entries so I let The Wheel decide.

https://vimeo.com/189509055

CONGRATS GRANITE_GRIZZ! Send me your name and address.
Congrats Grizz!!! I'm jealous of that one too... I have a Gremlins collection, but I admit that's a collection I'm trying to downsize. I spread myself out too much...

You're not the only one... I did also.
DAMN YOU GUYS! I'm prone to peer pressure. I just ordered one. Although I could have used points, I'd lose the triple rewards. Better off just paying for it.

The offer was $199.99 with free shipping and 3x rewards. If that's what you see then that's it.
You mean $119.99...

I really don't want the figure but would part it out for a profit. Anyone think I can make my money back on it?

I really don't want the figure but would part it out for a profit. Anyone think I can make my money back on it?

His parts aren't selling for a ton of eBay. I think you'd make a little money, but the hassle might not be worth it--especially after the eBay and PayPal fees.

You'd probably be better off hanging onto the figure for a year, then selling the entire figure next year (since it will likely sell out today at that price).

Back