Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2016

If it doesn't sell out after this deal then it'll never sell out. The thing has been hanging around for years.

I gave away the original. Now it's time to give away the remake!

View attachment 301864

It is BRAND NEW/SEALED.

For this one, the winner will be chosen from a wheel spin from the correct answers. There is ONE horror movie I saw in the theater as a kid which scared me. It was an R rated movie, and I was underage. I loved it, but it scared me. You each have 3 guesses, in ONE post. I will spin the wheel tomorrow sometime from all who name this movie among their guesses.

Halloween
The Hills have Eyes
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Since I am new to collecting, what is it with the Mandarin figure that no one likes? I think it looks great. Was it his portrayal in the movie that has people turned off?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's a nice looking figure. But I just don't want to own it, really. I don't collect many figures and the character really didn't do anything for me. I'd rather use the space for something else that I like more

Since I am new to collecting, what is it with the Mandarin figure that no one likes? I think it looks great. Was it his portrayal in the movie that has people turned off?

For me it's a boring character that honestly was made just to capitalize on the Iron Man cash cow...

The character portrayal combined with the price being $220 is why I passed on it until now. The actual sculpt and clothing is pretty damn good though.

View attachment 301898
Darth Madden's 2016 Spooktacular Contest #5

Contest:
We all know the Simpsons Spider Pig song so come up with you own little spider animal song. Just a few sentences nothing major and I'll put all entries on the wheel. You have until Noon Pacific Time tomorrow to post them.

Prize:

Living Dead Doll Lost in Oz Tin Man. Just a note I don't have a box it fits in yet so I don't know when I will ship it so forgive my delay.

GOOD LUCK.

Only 3 entries so far.. you have about 4 1/2 more hours. Maybe I need to come up with better prizes. :)

For me yes, if he stayed his "acting" bad ass then I might have gotten him but the "real" character... Nope.

Wow, that's an amazing deal. I wanted to make a customized version with an Asian head sculpt to make him more accurate to my expectations, and maybe throw a blue and red plastic energy effect on either hand.

$100 off Mandarin + free shipping + 3x rewards. I'm not going to lie--I broke down and ordered it.

Ridiculous Mandarin Deal

Wow, that's an amazing deal. I wanted to make a customized version with an Asian head sculpt to make him more accurate to my expectations, and maybe throw a blue and red plastic energy effect on either hand.

That's a cool concept. There really is a mandarin still out there according to the movie short.

Don't forget to send me your name and address for the Hellraiser Cube you won. Hopefully it'll be here in the next week or so.

View attachment 301898
Darth Madden's 2016 Spooktacular Contest #5

Contest:
We all know the Simpsons Spider Pig song so come up with you own little spider animal song. Just a few sentences nothing major and I'll put all entries on the wheel. You have until Noon Pacific Time tomorrow to post them.

Prize:
View attachment 301899
Living Dead Doll Lost in Oz Tin Man. Just a note I don't have a box it fits in yet so I don't know when I will ship it so forgive my delay.

GOOD LUCK.

Spider fly, Spider fly
Bites you and you surely die
In the air, on the wing
It's a bite, not a sting
Watch out, it's Spider fly

Just a word of advice to anyone that ever plans on doing a lot of contests for Spook--Keep up with who wins while you're holding the contests. I just went through over 100 pages in this thread this morning to make sure I had all the contests I held this year and who won. I thought I could just go through the PMs but most didn't have what the contest was or what it was for. :lol Lesson learned.

Only 3 entries so far.. you have about 4 1/2 more hours. Maybe I need to come up with better prizes. :)

There's a spider on my shoe
I don't know what to do
Now he's on my leg
I may start to beg
Wait, there he goes
He's climbing down my toes
And now across the floor
The spider's out the door
Now I need some spray
To keep the damn thing away!

Just a word of advice to anyone that ever plans on doing a lot of contests for Spook--Keep up with who wins while you're holding the contests. I just went through over 100 pages in this thread this morning to make sure I had all the contests I held this year and who won. I thought I could just go through the PMs but most didn't have what the contest was or what it was for. :lol Lesson learned.

I learned that lesson. Now I keep my contests spread out so I have a contest - winner then a few days then start another one.

I'm not even a fan of the character, but the figure looks amazing--plus, I love that chair. At $120 shipped, Sideshow finally got me to buy something this Spook.

Um... I'm 98% sure he doesn't come with the chair...

Edit: Nevermind it does

Spider-gorilla Spider-gorilla
Your fav band is manila vanilla
You know its true
Man ,you need something new
Spider-gorilla, Spider-gorilla

Back