Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

I wonder if there will be a Spook kit this year? I am doubtful. Luckily work has slowed down a bit now and should be able to hang around for Spook. I was worried earlier cause it's been a mad house here and free time has been few and far between. Thankfully the fall/winter slowdown seems to have started a bit. :D

I wonder if there will be a Spook kit this year? I am doubtful. Luckily work has slowed down a bit now and should be able to hang around for Spook. I was worried earlier cause it's been a mad house here and free time has been few and far between. Thankfully the fall/winter slowdown seems to have started a bit. :D

I'm on vacation that week :yess:

Maybe they will this time

I don't think they'll stop Spook RPs. I know that some caused a stir about them last year...I never got the full story on what happened, but it'd suck if a select few ruined it for the rest. That said, if all the facepalm worthy stuff you see in response to Sideshow posts on Facebook doesn't cause Sideshow to abandon social media because of the trolls, I'm hoping the same goes for RPs!

If anything, I think they'll keep it low like they did last year. I mean, hell, this year I've started at a new section in my job that leaves a lot less "check in" time than I had in previous years, so I see myself missing a lot of those 15 minute codes. I can't remember what I ended up with last year, but I'd have to think it was around $50...which is a great bonus to have once a year! If anything it just causes people to purchase something they were debating about with a lot more ease.

No people were joking with some fake codes, and said stupid people thought they were real and whined to ss when they didnt work. I mean they were real obvious fakes too, an intelligent person would know they weren't real. Not trying to start anything but it wasn't that big of a deal and it was the whiners fault.

2013 was great for RP codes. I racked up quite a few. Last year not so much.

Back