Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

We all need a collectible story to tell of the one that got away! :nana:

..and how we hunted down the person that kept you from it, killed them and dipped them in resin, and how they now sit in your collection room paying for what they've done. ...

:lol

Mort patch contest #1.
Winner - Punkg42

Reason: his completist head will explode if he doesn't have a full set. :lol

Same with Buttons now as well since fellow freak fury hooked me up with all the rare past buttons I was missing. I think I am complete on those minus only one I think. :yess:

I don't have any patches so I guess its ok if I miss that one again but I do have the last two years of buttons (except for the one "special" one last year) so I'll try to get another set of those at least. I have one ok prize so far so I'll have to look for more since its only a couple weeks away. Maybe I can still get credit for the couple things I gave away here a few months ago. :)

I don't have any patches so I guess its ok if I miss that one again but I do have the last two years of buttons (except for the one "special" one last year) so I'll try to get another set of those at least. I have one ok prize so far so I'll have to look for more since its only a couple weeks away. Maybe I can still get credit for the couple things I gave away here a few months ago. :)

I've been considering doing a "patch set"...since my wife makes them, I can easily reproduce prior years. Would need to do something to differentiate though, in fairness to ones who one the year patches came out. Will think about it.

Wow, that's a nice price hike. LOL!
This thing was $400 new. Still, it's one of the best sets released to date. Lots of playability and the asymmetrical design makes it the most fun to build. Highly recommended, but at $600.....

Yeah, I'm not sure if it's the Canadian dollar that has it upped here...it may still be lower in the States. I guess looking it up right now will solve that. One second. Looks like it's $499.99 on Amazon.ca with free shipping, SO, Toys R Us is bad in this case! :lol Still don't think I'd bite, mainly for lack of space, but I'm sure it'd be a blast.

If I can get my hands on another pinhead vinyl, I will give that away this spook.

Awesome! :hi5: With all the cool Pop! giveaways, soon we'll change the name of the threat to Funkotacular! :lol

zombies background.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

First batch updated. Second batch tomorrow.. probably the rest of the pre-existing avatars. Ink, I'm going to try and get you a Brutus avatar, no promises though. I just got another project thrown into my lap so I'm really hoping I get done with what I'm supposed to. Some things may come in the second week of October. I was mostly unemployed last year, that's how I got so much done. Today I have two jobs and a side project.... and I got way behind on my spook stuff. :( Still looking forward to late October!

Back