Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Netflix used to carry at least some of those, others you may have to search for elsewhere

Hopefully they carry a few.

Those were good selections btw. Only kind of horror I'm not a fan of is: spiritual. A large part being because of religious reasons, but I can still manage to see em. Just feels hypocritical on my part with anything involving demon or their birthing and what not. :lol

I enjoyed Insidious and Paranormal Activity 1 and 2. Pass on the rest.

Since this topic is more active...maybe some of you remember my life size display from last year. I proudly present the completely revamped display for Halloween... 10x more accurate. I switched mannequins around to get the true height of the slashers. Jason's hock is now accurate. Freddy has a left hand that holds his hat. Myers revamped with Warlock mask and Elrod knife. Jason's shirt and pants more weathered, Myer's coveralls have 7 gun shots with blood, etc. etc.

12027546_10154240430434638_3969010797691699018_n.jpg

Bonus family photo prior to window display

12003016_10154216203314638_1720619196891278503_n.jpg

That really is a kickass display. While I don't know too much of the characters, the description of authentic weathering and effects on the clothing sounds bad-****ing-ass! Awesome work! :duff

Since this topic is more active...maybe some of you remember my life size display from last year. I proudly present the completely revamped display for Halloween... 10x more accurate. I switched mannequins around to get the true height of the slashers. Jason's hock is now accurate. Freddy has a left hand that holds his hat. Myers revamped with Warlock mask and Elrod knife. Jason's shirt and pants more weathered, Myer's coveralls have 7 gun shots with blood, etc. etc.

12027546_10154240430434638_3969010797691699018_n.jpg

Bonus family photo prior to window display

12003016_10154216203314638_1720619196891278503_n.jpg

We throw a huge halloween bash each year for my kids.....I do gothic grave yard/ haunted house style.

I also build my own props. This yeah its cocoon spider victim , bridal ghost, and boarded widows .....Ill attach a link to the tutorials .....

Those are some serious props.....I given THEM props!!!

Wow DarkMario! That's an awesome display!

One of the things I like about the boards here is seeing how everybody else displays their favorite items. This set-up is one of those great ones!

Thanks everyone! Finally happy with my 1/1 pieces. Last year I liked them but wasn't too happy how they came out. Artist OCD :)

Incredible DarkMario! :hi5: Looks awesome.

We used to put out a scarecrow sitting on our porch in early October every year when I was younger at my parent's house... it would be out there for a couple weeks before Halloween... then on Halloween my brother or I would put the outfit on and sit out there... the kids trick or treating would just think it was the same scarecrow that had been sitting there all month until... RAAAARGH!! we would jump up and scare them. :lol
You should do that with one of your costumes... Be in one and start moving a bit... then walk out of the house and start chasing them. ha

I'm too much of a ***** to see the horror genre. I'll take my action/drama films lol.

May watch Evil Dead today, or The Conjuring.

I love both of those so much. Also, I've already stated that I think the 2003 version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre was really good. It is my favorite. It's okay that others don't agree and I respect that. I just happen to LOVE it. I also lived the Hills Have Eyes remake better. Other than that I cannot think of any other remakes that blew me away past the original.

Oh, great horror display you got there.

I love both of those so much. Also, I've already stated that I think the 2003 version of Texas Chainsaw Massacre was really good. It is my favorite. It's okay that others don't agree and I respect that. I just happen to LOVE it. I also lived the Hills Have Eyes remake better. Other than that I cannot think of any other remakes that blew me away past the original.

I definitely like the Hills Have Eyes remake better. The original did not age well.

I've always been a fan of the 2003 TCM. Some brutal stuff in there that's hard to watch though. I don't like torture in movies.

I'm a fan of TCM '03. Jessica Biel did a good job too.

We used to put out a scarecrow sitting on our porch in early October every year when I was younger at my parent's house... it would be out there for a couple weeks before Halloween... then on Halloween my brother or I would put the outfit on and sit out there... the kids trick or treating would just think it was the same scarecrow that had been sitting there all month until... RAAAARGH!! we would jump up and scare them. :lol
You should do that with one of your costumes... Be in one and start moving a bit... then walk out of the house and start chasing them. ha

Twisted!

I really like that.

It's my son's first Halloween (he's almost 9 months old so still too young to understand) but we plan and starting the Halloween traditions early with him. Need to pick something to dress him up in. Any suggestions?! :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It's my son's first Halloween (he's almost 9 months old so still too young to understand) but we plan and starting the Halloween traditions early with him. Need to pick something to dress him up in. Any suggestions?! :D

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

This? LOL

z6dpb-baby26.jpeg

Back