Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

That don't look like Mary Jane to me.
ccc.gif
:monkey3

The best kind of Mary Jane! :drool:love

1245441-untitled_1.png

Fun first contest Zod!! Congrats Cent! :hi5:

I need to come up with something for my first contest! It'll likely be on this weekend, or beforehand. But it's definitely coming soon!!

dc4u39.gif

Here's a random post about Star Wars: Journey to The Force Awakens TOPPS trading cards, but I don't know many people who will really care about this, so I thought I'd spread my happiness here! Just opened some packs of the cards and got this inside! Pretty excited about it...even if most people at my job are like, "Okay..." :lol

Tarkin.jpg

That's pretty cool, Golden-Boy.

Congrats on your find!

Golden Boy awesome find. Big SW fan myself. Congrats!

Thanks guys! :hi5:

The countdown!! :panic:

Looks like one of the first announcements? Looks like horror fans will be happy moving forward! That said, unless there are some rights issues, I'm surprised there's no Myers mention. While I don't think I'd go the PF route with him, he's my favourite horror icon, and right up there with Freddy and Jason in terms of iconic stature, in my opinion.

Leather-Face-1.jpg

Actually that wasnt what popped into my head [emoji38]
I remember in health during the drugs chapters, when they gave us a test on nickname to drugs I always kept thinking MJ. :lol

She's the key to my heart (right behind Gwen :monkey5)

Peter would be a very happy man. :lol
I think we have our secret chat word for Freaktacular 2015! :lol
:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Does spelling count? :lol
:lol :lol

Yes, but I'm going to make you spell it backwards so you can't just copy and paste. :wink1: :lol
I should write to my local police department and make drunks spell it backwards for testing. Because if they puke, they'd probably say it correctly. :lol

Thanks guys! :hi5:

The countdown!! :panic:

Looks like one of the first announcements? Looks like horror fans will be happy moving forward! That said, unless there are some rights issues, I'm surprised there's no Myers mention. While I don't think I'd go the PF route with him, he's my favourite horror icon, and right up there with Freddy and Jason in terms of iconic stature, in my opinion.

Leather-Face-1.jpg

Please let them do ****** supporting characters and give us Alexandra! :pray::pray:

Back