Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Peter would be a very happy man. :lol

:lol :lol

cd85ac10f9bc04ebf616d9e8f172d97c.jpg

That's hard as hell to get

What really bothers me is that places like HCG got it, and they produce average stuff at best. No offense but it's true. I own a statue of theirs, I think it's 'okayish' and it's one of the best they've done in my opinion. So why the frack can't someone like SSC get it. A place that WILL do him justice.

Maybe SSC is concerned that all of our Freak heads will explode simultaneously if they preview Michael Myers?

"And next up, the Michael Myers Premium Format..."
head-explodes-o-gif.35222

Expensive or tricky to get hold of?

Anchor Bay and Scream Factory hold the rights to the theatrical material. There's another company called Platinum Dunes but not sure what their involvement is. On the other hand, there's the merchandise and how much longer Hollywood Collectibles Group has the license is unknown. So basically, it's tricky and very convoluted. My guess at least.

Anchor Bay and Scream Factory hold the rights to the theatrical material. There's another company called Platinum Dunes but not sure what their involvement is. On the other hand, there's the merchandise and how much longer Hollywood Collectibles Group has the license is unknown. So basically, it's tricky and very convoluted. My guess at least.
Cool, thanks for the info bud. :hi5:

What really bothers me is that places like HCG got it, and they produce average stuff at best. No offense but it's true. I own a statue of theirs, I think it's 'okayish' and it's one of the best they've done in my opinion. So why the frack can't someone like SSC get it. A place that WILL do him justice.

...I just found out HCG is in Orlando...maybe I should go apply for a Job. :lol

Ok, so last year one of you guys ran a Halloween sketch contest. I drew a quick Sam from Trick r Treat (and I believe won!)
Here it is again...

Sampencil.png

Since then when I got time I would color it in on my phone. (Galaxy Note 3, love it!) Today I put the final touches on it and added a random scary house background I found on Google. Here is the final color version. Thought I would share with you all.

Samcolor.png

Ok, so last year one of you guys ran a Halloween sketch contest. I drew a quick Sam from Trick r Treat (and I believe won!)
Here it is again...

Sampencil.png

Since then when I got time I would color it in on my phone. (Galaxy Note 3, love it!) Today I put the final touches on it and added a random scary house background I found on Google. Here is the final color version. Thought I would share with you all.

Samcolor.png
That's cool! :rock

Maybe you should draw up a few more over October and share them with us. :)

That's cool! :rock

Maybe you should draw up a few more over October and share them with us. :)

Perhaps I will. :D Any request?
I'll probably make up some prints of this one and give them out as some prize add-ons.

Here it is again...

Sampencil.png

Samcolor.png

I ran that contest last year and you got the well-deserved win. I love the finished piece!

I think I'll do that contest again this year because it was cool seeing what everyone came up with regardless of level of artistic talent. :lol Just have to figure out the prizes.

I ran that contest last year and you got the well-deserved win. I love the finished piece!

I think I'll do that contest again this year because it was cool seeing what everyone came up with regardless of level of artistic talent. :lol Just have to figure out the prizes.

I didn't try last year, but I may give it a go this year if you do run it again! Always fun to have a few longer running contests going throughout the month! :clap

Back