Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Please let them do ****** supporting characters and give us Alexandra! :pray::pray:

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but this looks like an Original film PF. So if it was going to be a supporting character it'd be Marilyn Burns as Sally
image-marilyn-burns-a-true-class-act-jpeg-112099.jpg

Thanks guys! :hi5:

The countdown!! :panic:

Looks like one of the first announcements? Looks like horror fans will be happy moving forward! That said, unless there are some rights issues, I'm surprised there's no Myers mention. While I don't think I'd go the PF route with him, he's my favourite horror icon, and right up there with Freddy and Jason in terms of iconic stature, in my opinion.

Leather-Face-1.jpg

Ouch!!

I forgot what the issue was... Is it, no love for Michael Myers or no license?

Off to Vegas for the weekend so I may not be able to get on much this weekend. Still might try a surprise giveaway if I can manage it. You never know, I may hit a big jackpot and feel generous! Cross your fingers!

Off to Vegas for the weekend so I may not be able to get on much this weekend. Still might try a surprise giveaway if I can manage it. You never know, I may hit a big jackpot and feel generous! Cross your fingers!

Bring home the bank! Enjoy and thanks again!

Decided to rise from the dead to say Hi and to start getting ready for the best time of the year!!! :wave

CRAPONASTICK!

Well I asked at the other forum if the "Return to Horror" meant new horror licenses and unfortunately it seems they are going to focus on the Licenses they have which are Hellraiser III, Nightmare on elm Street, Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Evil Dead II. On the bright side Alex did inform me that certain people with in Sideshow would like to expand to other licenses like Halloween, etc. etc.

Well I asked at the other forum if the "Return to Horror" meant new horror licenses and unfortunately it seems they are going to focus on the Licenses they have which are Hellraiser III, Nightmare on elm Street, Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Evil Dead II. On the bright side Alex did inform me that certain people with in Sideshow would like to expand to other licenses like Halloween, etc. etc.
It would be a shame if they never get the license for Halloween.

Back