Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Awesome horror Pop! collection Buffy! And great pins as well! :clap

I think I'll order the Falcon, Grievous and Obi-Wan and put them away as a Christmas present from my wife. :lol

anmI8Lf.gif

alien funko.jpgalien sdcc minimate.jpg

Time for a giveaway! This is for an Alien Funko and SDCC 2015 Minimate. At 5:30pm Central Time I'll pick a winner at random. All you have to do is post your favorite Alien moment. You have 3 hours.

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 215513View attachment 215514

Time for a giveaway! This is for an Alien Funko and SDCC 2015 Minimate. At 5:30pm Central Time I'll pick a winner at random. All you have to do is post your favorite Alien moment. You have 3 hours.

Ah, so many great moments. I would have to say that my favorite moment is when the little guy first makes his appearance through Kane's chest. The way it was filmed without letting the actors know what was going to happen was pure genius, and it shows in the final scene.

Great contest idea, Zod! Thanks!

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 215513View attachment 215514

In Alien, when Brett was searching for Jonesy, and finally found him in the cargo room. He tried to coax him out, then turned around when Jonesy hissed, only to come face to face with the alien. It was a scary moment, and the first time we got to see the alien. I saw Alien in the theater when I was 9 or 10, and that scene scared the crap out of me! Thus, it's my favorite moment, since it's my most memorable moment. Thanks for the cool contest!

It's quieter than last year (around this time anyway). I'm sure it will pick up fast.
I didn't realize there was so much activity already this year... Last year, I came in very late and missed a lot. I'll try to stay active in here from now on...

It's a slow build up so far this year but it'll pick up more in a week. The more contests there are the more people start dropping in. :lol

I'll go perv on this one. My favorite part is Ripley at her finest. :naughty

a35001cae0b26f8bc55f28b21172850f.jpg

Those are my personal ones that are on my Mondo lanyard. The ones I am giving are brand new in plastic.

Sweet. I'd never heard of MondoCon before. I was in Austin for Halloween in 2008 and it was an amazing, crazy time. October's a good time of year for a Con down there.

Near the end of the movie, when Dallas goes out looking for the Alien with the flamethrower. He can't find it but he picks up on a trail of slime. Then suddenly Lambert sees movement on the monitor, tells Dallas it's right in front of him heading his way. Dallas still sees nothing then turns and it gets him.

Awesome sequence that kept the intensity building until that jump scare tactic when he finally dies. Good stuff! :lol

Back