Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

What I do think are cool are these guys! Has anyone ever made one before?

maxresdefault.jpg
I have Grievous in my shopping cart with the Death Star. That one really caught my eye.
Well, the results are in!

I currently have 7 Lego sets on display, with a grand total of 8944 bricks out in my "man-cave".

RavenEye guessed 8546 pieces, so was the closest without going over.

Congrats RavenEye! Please PM me your information and I'll ship your Rocket Raccoon Pop as soon as I can.
Congrats RavenEye! :) Thanks for the contest mrdbios! :hi5:

Repped.

Last edited:

I currently have Slave 1 and Helicarrier as noted. I also have the UCS Batmobile/Tumbler, the Milano set, Rey's Speeder, Poe's X-Wing (which is an awesome set!), and Ecto-1. Plus their figures.

I wish I had it better organized, but they are kind of scattered about. I like to keep properties together, but have so many different shows/movies represented that it's impossible.

That sounds awesome. The helicarrier looks awesome! I definitely don't have the space for that! :lol Something tells me that I'll have to keep it to the smaller packs. I did think Poe's X-Wing looked awesome, but I'll have to do it one at a time and space them out!

I have Grievous in my shopping cart with the Death Star. That one really caught my eye.

Yeah, he looks pretty awesome! I figure him and Obi-Wan battling it out would seem appropriate for a display!

Wait, Zod guessed...and Zod didn't win...something strange is going on here.

confused.gif

:lol

Reagan arrived yesterday. She's pretty great. If I can afford it, I'll try to get one to give away.

IMG_0958.jpgIMG_0955.jpg

If not, then the two Halloween movie pins will be up.
12122392_10153528250422247_6162379519084644827_n.jpg

Awesome contest and I absolutely love that we are taking about LEGOs I here.

I think ill start with the imperial destroyer. Will be my first Lego set since 9. :hi5:

Reagan arrived yesterday. She's pretty great. If I can afford it, I'll try to get one to give away.

If not, then the two Halloween movie pins

Pins!!!!!!!

I have everything but Pinhead and Exorcist

Unacceptable!:wink1:

Back