Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

anmI8Lf.gif

View attachment 215513View attachment 215514

Time for a giveaway! This is for an Alien Funko and SDCC 2015 Minimate. At 5:30pm Central Time I'll pick a winner at random. All you have to do is post your favorite Alien moment. You have 3 hours.

The chestburster scene with Kane. Scared the crapola out of me! :panic: :lol

Oh snap, missed a fun one! Congrats Kenben! Very cool contest Zod!!

Too many to choose from! If it's scenes that stuck with me from childhood, it'd be this one from Aliens (I saw that one first on TV one night.)

giphy.gif

That was crazy cool. It was quiet and normal and then, BAM, game over, man!

Also the reveal of the power loader...so badass! "GET AWAY FROM HER, YOU *****!"

tumblr_mubp5n4gy91qc3ju8o5_250.gif

I have quite a few more contests that I need to get started on so I'll try to get organized by this weekend. Some will be quick and some will allow more time so hopefully everyone gets a chance to participate in something.

I have quite a few more contests that I need to get started on so I'll try to get organized by this weekend. Some will be quick and some will allow more time so hopefully everyone gets a chance to participate in something.

Giddyup! Can't wait!

anmI8Lf.gif

(stolen from Zod)

SO, I thought it may be cool to do a Trick'r Treat package, with a Blu-ray of the film, as well as a copy of the just released this week prequel graphic novel, Trick'r Treat: Days of the Dead!

91Z0ct6ELHL._SX522_.jpg
290514._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg

If the winner already has Trick'r Treat on Blu-ray and would like something else to replace it, then I'll come up with another Blu-ray or addition at that time! I'm hoping most don't have the graphic novel yet!

SO, the idea I had was more long running and I could pose it every day or every other day as a reminder to new peeps coming in! I figure if I ship things out by the 21st then they should arrive before Halloween! That's a Wednesday, so I'd think they'd arrive sometime the following week, and Halloween lands on the Saturday, so it should be good timing! :lol

It's basically a good ol' fashioned pumpkin carving contest! It doesn't have to be the fanciest looking pumpkin! Creativity works wonders as well! Plus, the bonus is you get to display them after! :lol I know, I'm so generous! :lol

Taking a page from the book of Zod, my wife will choose the winner! She has varying tastes that even I can't hammer down at all times, so I honestly have no idea what she'd enjoy seeing the most. Let your creativity flow!

Oh, and let me know if that's too much work for the prize being offered! If so, I can totally change the contest!

I think it's a great contest idea GoldenBoy. I've never seen Trick r Treat so would love to win.

Love this time of year. Congrats to the winners. Even though I missed the alien moment. I loved the alien scene where Ron Perlman acts like a monkey. Lol

Anyone be interested in a Neca TMNT loose Michelangelo for a contest prize? Was thinking of adding that to my list of contest treats.

Last edited:
Back