Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Nothing like a post count contest to increase the amount of thread chatter [emoji38]

That's why I did it again... It was funny last time

Absolutely. Maybe I should finally post a contest to get it closer to mine [emoji38]

giphy.gif

Superb work Veil!!

anmI8Lf.gif

Write a haiku about anything related to Predator. The prize will be a Predator Funko and SDCC Predator mask bottle opener. Contest ends Wednesday 10/14 at 6pm Central time. Winner will be chosen at random.

I've had my students write a haiku about various things for assessments. It's fun to see what they come up with!

Cool idea for a contest, Zod!

Here's my entry Zod:

The forest hides it.
Hell breaks loose, we are hunted.
Get to the choppa!

Write a haiku about anything related to Predator. The prize will be a Predator Funko and SDCC Predator mask bottle opener. Contest ends Wednesday 10/14 at 6pm Central time. Winner will be chosen at random.

Must win this to put the Predator next to my Alien Funko! Here's my entry:

Haiku for the original Predator movie:

Stealthy predator
Hunting human prey alone
He made a big boom.

anmI8Lf.gif

I know us European based freaks can't enter these contests but I wanted to write one anyway. It's good to challenge the brain. :D

Here's mine:

There's something out there!
Cloaked in the jungle, waiting...
It lives for the hunt.

A concrete jungle
Hides their spaceship, **** it;
I'm too old for this ****.

Yes I pretty much broke all Haiku structural rules but I just wanted to add that last line. :lol

Never seen predator, so I used about 4 minutes of knowledge haha.

A concrete jungle
Hides their spaceship, **** it;
I'm too old for this ****.

Yes I pretty much broke all Haiku structural rules but I just wanted to add that last line. :lol

Never seen predator, so I used about 4 minutes of knowledge haha.

Automatic disqualification haha jk

Back