Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Hi everyone, I see the thread is jumping! Love the new sigs! I hope to be able to swing by more often, but we shall see- busy time of the year! Hope everyone has a great Freaktacular!

I've never written a haiku in my life. Guess there is a first time for everything. At least I have seen Predator so that's a good start. :)

I've never written a haiku in my life. Guess there is a first time for everything. At least I have seen Predator so that's a good start. :)
Me neither. Not even sure how to. Better than calculus though I suppose.

Our men some time skinned
Hot months some times it is worse
What the hell are you.

My first haiku.

anmI8Lf.gif

Write a haiku about anything related to Predator. The prize will be a Predator Funko and SDCC Predator mask bottle opener. Contest ends Wednesday 10/14 at 6pm Central time. Winner will be chosen at random.

Me neither. Not even sure how to. Better than calculus though I suppose.

I'm surprised at how many people didn't have to write a haiku in school at some point.

I'm surprised at how many people didn't have to write a haiku in school at some point.

You don’t learn Haiku’s in New Mexico schools. We learned how to work green chile into EVERY recipe. We learned how to play in arroyos, we learned how to make tumbleweed art and how hot air balloons work. And recently they added to the curriculum knowing where every Breaking Bad location is to show visitors.

You don’t learn Haiku’s in New Mexico schools. We learned how to work green chile into EVERY recipe. We learned how to play in arroyos, we learned how to make tumbleweed art and how hot air balloons work. And recently they added to the curriculum knowing where every Breaking Bad location is to show visitors.

:lol I'm a big fan of green chile and Breaking Bad so that curriculum is a win for me.

anmI8Lf.gif

Write a haiku about anything related to Predator. The prize will be a Predator Funko and SDCC Predator mask bottle opener. Contest ends Wednesday 10/14 at 6pm Central time. Winner will be chosen at random.

With shoulder cannon
Pointy teeth and braided hair
A Predator kills

Back