Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

The wheel chose greygoose! Here's what I'll do. Greygoose will get a Funko Predator thanks to Amazon.co.uk and I'll spin again for a North American Freak. I don't want our overseas freaks to be left out. PM me your address, greygoose!

Predator Haiku Contest is CLOSED! Give me a few minutes to get everything sorted.

I can see Zod now going through tens of pages, squinting at the screen to read our terrible poetry, ticking off syllables with his fingers.

At least that's how I would do it!

Golden_Boy is the winner! I know I have your address but PM it to me again so I don't have to dig through all my messages. :lol

Thanks to everyone that participated! I liked reading them all.

I can see Zod now going through tens of pages, squinting at the screen to read our terrible poetry, ticking off syllables with his fingers.

At least that's how I would do it!

I was trying to keep everything organized as they were posted--and yes, I used my fingers while counting syllables.

Congrats GoldenBoy and Greygoose!

GoldenBoy got one
'Cause Greygoose lives overseas
Fun haiku contest!

Congrats GoldenBoy and Greygoose!

GoldenBoy got one
'Cause Greygoose lives overseas
Fun haiku contest!

:lol That's awesome mrdbios. :lol

Thanks so much Zod!! I've actually wanted a Funko Predator for a long while, but somehow he just keeps eluding my collection! So needless to say I'm stoked! Hugely generous of you to do two giveaways in one -- and quite the unique/fun contest on top of it all! I'll PM you when I get home!

And congrats Greygoose!! :hi5:

Is anybody else just having fun watching Zod's contest wheel?

I'd like to buy a vowel, Zod.

Freaktacular 2015

Shawpaw, the ooze came in today! Thanks dude! Will open it up this weekend when I have time to see what baby turtle is hiding in there!

7303bff63aab8c010094d2eb0af1f8ab.jpg

Congrats Greygoose and Golden Boy!
I enjoyed reading all the haikus. We've got some very creative people in this forum.

GeneralZodLives, your generosity is amazing! Thanks for the fun contests. The Spook Gods are smiling down on you. :)

The wheel chose greygoose! Here's what I'll do. Greygoose will get a Funko Predator thanks to Amazon.co.uk and I'll spin again for a North American Freak. I don't want our overseas freaks to be left out. PM me your address, greygoose!

Awesome! Thanks so fun! Finally a winner! :rock :D

I'll send you a PM bud. :hi5:

anmI8Lf.gif

QUICK Contest:

Ends tomorrow at 6 central time.

Question is: Guess the total number of blu ray movies I own (it will also include shows)

Tip: I did this contest last year, so you can check to see what I had previously.

Closest winner without going over gets either a Funko or Blu ray movie of their choice (from a pre-set list)

Not my effed up idea. That one is incoming. :lol

anmI8Lf.gif

QUICK Contest:

Question is: Guess the total number of blu ray movies I own (it will also include shows)

Tip: I did this contest last year, so you can check to see what I had previously.

Closest winner without going over gets either a Funko or Blu ray movie of their choice (from a pre-set list)

anmI8Lf.gif

QUICK Contest:

Not my effed up idea. That one is incoming. [emoji38]

anmI8Lf.gif

QUICK Contest:

Cool contest!

My guess: 285.

Back