Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

anmI8Lf.gif

QUICK Contest:

Ends tomorrow at 6 central time.

Question is: Guess the total number of blu ray movies I own (it will also include shows)

Tip: I did this contest last year, so you can check to see what I had previously.

Closest winner without going over gets either a Funko or Blu ray movie of their choice (from a pre-set list)

Not my effed up idea. That one is incoming. :lol

430 is my guess!

:lol that thing is awesome. Last year it was a pain figuring out how to choose the winner. This is much easier.

The wheel is wicked! That said, I'm sure your dog is disappointed he doesn't get to choose a winner via treat this year! :lol

anmI8Lf.gif

QUICK Contest:

Question is: Guess the total number of blu ray movies I own (it will also include shows)

Tip: I did this contest last year, so you can check to see what I had previously.

Closest winner without going over gets either a Funko or Blu ray movie of their choice (from a pre-set list)

These are always fun questions to learn about people! Man, I haven't counted my own Blu-ray pile lately...it has to be over 100...but that's a lot of Blu-rays! I'll guess 193 just for the helluvit! :lol

W
anmI8Lf.gif

QUICK Contest:

I'll guess right at 300.

anmI8Lf.gif

QUICK Contest:

hmmm.gif
I'm gonna guess...488.

I win! Gimme my prize!
gimmesmiley.gif
:monkey3

CONTEST TIME!

Since we've been talking movies here for the past few pages, I think I'll base my second contest on it.

The prize:
One Funko Pop Vinyl Groot (#49) Bobble figure

The contest:
The first Freak to correctly identify, in this forum, the scary movie that most terrified me as a kid wins.

The Rules:
1. I will give you until 6:00 PM (central time zone) today (10/15/2015) to get your guess in.
2. Each freak is allowed only one guess until noon. I will check at noon and see if anybody got the correct answer. If not, after noon, each freak may make as many guesses as they wish, as long as each guess is 15 minutes apart.
3. If two people have the same correct answer, I will choose the freak who submitted their answer first.
4. The movie that I am thinking of is one I watched as a kid. Hint: I am almost 40 now.
5. I will cover shipping within the US or to Canada. I'm sorry, but I cannot cover shipping overseas. You are welcome to pay for shipping overseas, but I figure that the value of the figure is not worth your paying me for shipping.
6. I will post the name of the winner in this forum sometime tomorrow.
7. You can snivel all you want, but it will not change my decision on the winning entry.

I think that's it. Enjoy!

CONTEST TIME!

Since we've been talking movies here for the past few pages, I think I'll base my second contest on it.

The prize:

The contest:
The first Freak to correctly identify, in this forum, the scary movie that most terrified me as a kid wins.

The Rules:
1. I will give you until 6:00 PM (central time zone) today (10/15/2015) to get your guess in.
2. Each freak is allowed only one guess until noon. I will check at noon and see if anybody got the correct answer. If not, after noon, each freak may make as many guesses as they wish, as long as each guess is 15 minutes apart.
3. If two people have the same correct answer, I will choose the freak who submitted their answer first.
4. The movie that I am thinking of is one I watched as a kid. Hint: I am almost 40 now.
5. I will cover shipping within the US or to Canada. I'm sorry, but I cannot cover shipping overseas. You are welcome to pay for shipping overseas, but I figure that the value of the figure is not worth your paying me for shipping.
7. You can snivel all you want, but it will not change my decision on the winning entry.

The Exorcist?

CONTEST TIME!

The prize:

The contest:

A Nightmare on Elm Street (the original)

CONTEST TIME!

The prize:

The contest:

The Rules:

Poltergeist?

anmI8Lf.gif

QUICK Contest:

My guess is 442

CONTEST TIME!

The prize:

The contest:

The Rules:

Stephen King's IT

Back