Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Another gem of a Skeletal System Haiku by one of my students:

Legolas kills orc
Its mandible is shattered
Gimli is jealous

Congrats Nat! :hi5:

My guess was passed long, long ago. Now I'll just have to try and win the first choice even harder!

tumblr_n2yrcwPU9T1t5fu3io1_500.gif

:lol

I'm not sure what movie scared me most as a kid. The most...it's possible Nightmare. The IDEA of Nightmare! I mean, not being able to go to sleep? I know that terrified me as a kid...it's like there was no escape. I'd probably go with that one, even though it's fairly cliche! :lol I mean, the rest all kind of had things, you know? You could talk yourself out of them as a kid..."Oh, well I'm not a camp councilor," "Oh, well I'm not a part of the Myers family, nor do I know them!" (Okay, I didn't say "nor" as a kid! :lol) and so forth.

Sure, you were supposed to have had to be a descendant of the parents on Elm Street and all, but that didn't stop the idea of it from being terrifying enough to keep you up! Hell, if you think about it too long, it still may! :lol

Contest Update!

Noon Check-in

I looked through the entries, and

WE HAVE A WINNER!!

When I was younger, Poltergeist totally freaked me out! Couldn't sleep for weeks, and to be honest, it still disturbs me some.

Congrats to Natalie Rushman for snagging the Funko Groot.

PM me your information, Natalie.

Thanks to all for playing, and I think I'll have one more (hopefully bigger) contest before the end of Freaktacular.
Congrats Nat!

anmI8Lf.gif

Got another idea!

This is just for fun, but if I see a good entry; I'll offer the same prize of your choice of Funko or Blu ray film.

It's on the same topic of movies:

In any artistic format (digital, sketch, paint, macaroni art), depict a film/show/or entertainment scene that scarred you as a young'un.

For example: To this day I can't watch "Scarface" because I walked in right on the chainsaw scene, at the ripe age of 4. Though I have many other things that freaked me out. :lol

Contest will end in one week - 10/22/2015 10 p.m. central time!

anmI8Lf.gif

QUICK Contest:

Ends tomorrow at 6 central time.

Question is: Guess the total number of blu ray movies I own (it will also include shows)

Tip: I did this contest last year, so you can check to see what I had previously.

Closest winner without going over gets either a Funko or Blu ray movie of their choice (from a pre-set list)

Not my effed up idea. That one is incoming. :lol
According to blu-ray.com you only own 2 titles (accounting for 22 movies cuz of the Bond set). :lol
Blu-ray.com - Blu-ray collection - Owned Movies

I'll have to think about my guess... I'll see if I can find your contest from last year...

According to blu-ray.com you only own 2 titles (accounting for 22 movies cuz of the Bond set). :lol
Blu-ray.com - Blu-ray collection - Owned Movies

I'll have to think about my guess... I'll see if I can find your contest from last year...

Very crafty there Ken, though I haven't updated that in a year. I have too much to take time and put it on my list. :lol

anmI8Lf.gif

QUICK Contest:

Ends tomorrow at 6 central time.

Question is: Guess the total number of blu ray movies I own (it will also include shows)

Tip: I did this contest last year, so you can check to see what I had previously.

Closest winner without going over gets either a Funko or Blu ray movie of their choice (from a pre-set list)

Not my effed up idea. That one is incoming. :lol

Hour and a half left!

anmI8Lf.gif

Got another idea!

This is just for fun, but if I see a good entry; I'll offer the same prize of your choice of Funko or Blu ray film.

In any artistic format (digital, sketch, paint, macaroni art), depict a film/show/or entertainment scene that scarred you as a young'un.

For example: To this day I can't watch "Scarface" because I walked in right on the chainsaw scene, at the ripe age of 4. Though I have many other things that freaked me out. :lol

That's a cool idea. I'll have to think how to best portray my fear of Poltergeist.

Very crafty there Ken, though I haven't updated that in a year. I have too much to take time and put it on my list. :lol
Mine is behind, too, but mine says 1475 titles. And I have WAAAAY more than that! :slap Figured I'd take a stab that you had an account there, but it's clear you don't really use that site much.... I gave up on looking for last year's post. Too much work, and it probably isn't accurate anymore anyway... I'll come up with a guess soon... I have an equation that I'm calculating to determine the answer...

Mine is behind, too, but mine says 1475 titles. And I have WAAAAY more than that! :slap Figured I'd take a stab that you had an account there, but it's clear you don't really use that site much.... I gave up on looking for last year's post. Too much work, and it probably isn't accurate anymore anyway... I'll come up with a guess soon... I have an equation that I'm calculating to determine the answer...

I'll give you a hint, you have way more than me. :lol :lol

anmI8Lf.gif

Got another idea!

Oooh, nice one! I have no skillz, so shall pass, but I look forward to seeing entries from others!

I'll give you a hint, you have way more than me. :lol :lol
:lol I have no doubt!

Hmmm... since my post guess has been passed up, I'm going to ban everyone who went past my guess so I can win. MUAHAHAHAHA! :naughty :monkey3

:lol :lol

tumblr_m9ixmuVhAE1rdgdqgo1_400.gif

anmI8Lf.gif

Got another idea!

Great idea!

Back