Freaktacular 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Freaktacular 2015

Congrats Snoop!!! :hi5:

Let us know what you pick! We hate mysteries around here! :lol

You gotta be &^$%&&* me.

Winner of the Guess the Post contest is.....

GeneralZodLives.

He was off by 39 (guess 14762) Josh-a-tron was close off by 98.

You win 2nd pick of the prize packs. My 1st pick contest will start Monday night.

Clearly I did.

IMG_2645.jpg

In this screen shot from when the contest is declared "Closed" the post number is 14624.

In an incredible bout of foresight, I chose that number exactly!

Don't doubt the photographic evidence!

I demand a recount!!

However, if the ruling on the field stands, I offer my humble congratulations to GeneralZod!

Yay!

Crap... the cat's paw must have been blocking that corner of the screen and I saw a different number... sorry mrdbios. Its the cats faut. :)

Congrats Zod!! Rockin' it Zod style! :lol Though now you make me question my place in the world after that embarrassment at the awards show...

giphy.gif

I'm not going to get greedy this year. I actually thought I guessed really low considering how nuts it was in here last year.

anmI8Lf.gif

Time once again for another ShawPaw Giveaway Contest! All entrants welcome (even if you have won a previous contest or are outside the US). Up for grabs is a brand new Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper mug.

swrh-1591_zakdesigns.jpg

So here's the challenge: Share a creepy, spooky story that you or someone you know has personally observed or wintessed. Limited to 100 words or less. The winner will be drawn at random. Look forward to some fun stories! Contest ends sometime before 10/31/2015! Make sure and tag your response to this contest #scaredschitless

Here's mine: When I was 14, my uncle rented an office space in an abandoned hospital turned business space in Norman, OK. My cousin and I went with him while he grabbed some documents and returned calls. We were just hanging out. My uncle hollered for us that we were leaving. As we exited the room, we heard a loud thud and saw that a large pillow had ended up 10+ ft from the couch we were just sitting on. It was a really heavy felt pillow and there's no logical way it could have ended up where it did.

jack-o-lantern-halloween-pumpkin-icon-psd-392575.jpg

Aside from the exorcism, this happened about 2 months ago.

I was in my basement boxing up my Vampirella and Lady Death Premium format. Everything was going solid and a notepad and pens just fell on the floor. Didn't pay too much attention, but the pad was in the middle of the table.

Went back to the main floor and had to use the bathroom. There is this giant glass vase with artificial flowers, and some candle stands with ball-shaped candles. ONe of the candles rolled off the toilet and hit my head, and the glass vase on the sink; just fell and shattered.

I come from a religious family; so we had holy water and salts. We did some prayers and rituals.

Whether some think prayers don't do much, I can at least say nothing has happened since.

#scaredschitless

Last edited:

Time once again for another ShawPaw Giveaway Contest! All entrants welcome (even if you have won a previous contest or are outside the US). Up for grabs is a brand new Star Wars First Order Stormtrooper mug.

So here's the challenge: Share a creepy, spooky story that you or someone you know has personally observed or wintessed. Limited to 100 words or less. The winner will be drawn at random. Look forward to some fun stories! Contest ends sometime before 10/31/2015! Make sure and tag your response to this contest #scaredschitless

Here's mine: When I was 14, my uncle rented an office space in an abandoned hospital turned business space in Norman, OK. My cousin and I went with him while he grabbed some documents and returned calls. We were just hanging out. My uncle hollered for us that we were leaving. As we exited the room, we heard a loud thud and saw that a large pillow had ended up 10+ ft from the couch we were just sitting on. It was a really heavy felt pillow and there's no logical way it could have ended up where it did.

Awesome contest and beautiful looking mug! I've got a solid story that was probably a lot scarier in person, but I'll write it when I get home anyway! Keeping it to 100 words will be my challenge...I tend to babble! :lol

tumblr_loujssDwxR1qfggsro1_500.gif

Back